ACR AeroFix - Sale

Old May 11th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default ACR AeroFix - Sale

Hi,

Now that ACR has release the new MicroFix personal ELT, I have decided to
sell my stock of the AeroFix units at a low cost to reduce inventory levels.
I have a limited supply for sale at $495. That is an extremely good deal on
a new portable ELT. You can see details he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/acr.htm

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old May 11th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

ACR's new Microfix Personal ELT is better suited for most glider
pilots as it is smaller, lighter, attaches to your parachute harness
easier, and is operated with only one button. We have been selling
this item for some time at $645.00.

Tom Knauff
Knauff & Grove Soaring Supplies
Ridge Soaring Gliderport
www.eglider.org

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old May 11th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Tom,

I agree that the MicroFix is a nice unit. I have them in stock as well and
will match any price.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

ups.com...

Old May 12th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Hi All,

Craggy Aero also has the MicroFix personal ELT available for purchase
on my web site up to 30 available direct shipped same day from the
distributor. $490. http://www.craggyaero.com/elt.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

On May 11, 10:22 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Tom,

I agree that the MicroFix is a nice unit. I have them in stock as well and
will match any price.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

ups.com...

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com- Hide quoted text -

Old May 12th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)

On May 11, 10:37 pm, Richard wrote:
Hi All,

Craggy Aero also has the MicroFix personal ELT available for purchase
on my web site up to 30 available direct shipped same day from the
distributor. $490. http://www.craggyaero.com/elt.htm

Richardwww.craggyaero.com

On May 11, 10:22 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

Hi Tom,

I agree that the MicroFix is a nice unit. I have them in stock as well and
will match any price.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

I,m confused. As I read the CraggyAero website the AeroFix is
available for $490, not the MicroFix (which is listed at $640). Is
there a special discount in place here that the website does not
reflect?

Old May 12th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Johm,

Craggy Aero has both the MICROFIX 406 GPS PLB (2898) and the AEROFIX
406/ONBOARD GPS/+I/F (2799.4) PLB.

The 2799.4 has the special price of $490.

The 2898 price is $640.

On May 12, 4:55 am, "John Godfrey (QT)"
wrote:
On May 11, 10:37 pm, Richard wrote:

Hi All,

Craggy Aero also has the MicroFix personal ELT available for purchase
on my web site up to 30 available direct shipped same day from the
distributor. $490. http://www.craggyaero.com/elt.htm

Richardwww.craggyaero.com

On May 11, 10:22 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:

Hi Tom,

I agree that the MicroFix is a nice unit. I have them in stock as well and
will match any price.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

reflect?- Hide quoted text -

Old May 14th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Which of you vendors can get me the best price on a Swedish penis
enlarger?

.... it's for a friend ...

Old May 16th 07, 12:38 AM
John Schaffer John Schaffer is offline
Junior Member

The ebay Store Wright Stuff is advertising the MICROFIX at $580.

Do you stand by your offer to match any price?

John
Old May 16th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi John,

I have no interest in matching that price! Why would anyone sell it for
that price....?

Paul Remde

--
John Schaffer

Old May 16th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

I wasn't going to post this, as I prefer to support glider businesses when
possible. However, since other competitive links have already been posted, I
think the lowest advertised price for the MicroFix type PLB is at the link
below.

The ResQfix (same unit as the MicroFix but different color, blue instead of
green, *and* the ResQfix comes with a floatation pouch that doubles as a
protective case), available for $550 from (note the last = may not copy . .
..)

http://www.life-raft.com/product.asp...l1=12052& l2=

I've dealt with this company in the past - - fast excellent service.

no affiliation etc etc

bumper