Ain't Hollywood wonderful?

Old November 1st 03, 03:14 AM
ArtKramr

Default Ain't Hollywood wonderful?

When we were stationed at Florennes Belgium a bunch of officers showed up one
day. They were a strange lookign lot. Kind of pudgy and out of shape
looking.Didn't look very military at all. In discussions they didn't seem to
know much about military flying but had higher rank than most of us; caprtains
and majors and even a Lt.Col. They wore no wings and had no battle stars or
decorations of any kind. Who the hell were they? Well it turned out that they
were JAG officers; Judge advocate General's Office. They were military lawyers.
All of which is ok. After all they we e lawyers not soldiers or flying
personelle. All that is fine., But recently I watched an episode of JAG on TV.
These guys and woman were all highly decorated. The lead even wore naval
aviators wings. Everyone was covered with ribbons and rank and they looked to
be in first class physical condition. And all very good looking. I think back
to those JAG officers in WWII, the pudgy brigade and compare them to those in
the TV series. Ain't Hollywood wonderful? (grin)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old November 1st 03, 04:23 AM
Mike Marron

(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

"Your stuff is the most interesting on this NG. You can't beat being
there no matter what. I look for your posts every time I log on. Keep
'em flying."

-Art Kramer praising himself while posting as "Autocollimator."
Old November 1st 03, 04:35 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Ain't Hollywood wonderful?

From: Mike Marron
Date: 10/31/03 8:23 PM Pacific Standard Time
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

You have a diseased mind. No wonder the military wouldn't take you.

Old November 1st 03, 05:51 AM
Bill Silvey

"Mike Marron" wrote in message

(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

I can't get enough info from the headers; is Art really using a sock-puppet?
(Questions of content aside.)

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.

Old November 1st 03, 06:01 AM
ArtKramr

Old November 1st 03, 06:03 AM
Mike Marron

"Bill Silvey" wrote:

I can't get enough info from the headers; is Art really using a sock-puppet?
(Questions of content aside.)

I'm also unable to determine the IP address Bill (I'm using the
free version of Agent newsreader) but for the reasons given, I'm
convinced that "Autocollimator" = Art Kramer.

Old November 1st 03, 04:50 PM
John Mullen

"Bill Silvey" wrote:

I can't get enough info from the headers; is Art really using a

sock-puppet?
(Questions of content aside.)

I'm also unable to determine the IP address Bill (I'm using the
free version of Agent newsreader) but for the reasons given, I'm
convinced that "Autocollimator" = Art Kramer.

What reasons were those?

John

Old November 1st 03, 04:56 PM
Mike Marron

"John Mullen" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:
"Bill Silvey" wrote:

I can't get enough info from the headers; is Art really using a
sock-puppet? (Questions of content aside.)

I'm also unable to determine the IP address Bill (I'm using the
free version of Agent newsreader) but for the reasons given, I'm
convinced that "Autocollimator" = Art Kramer.

What reasons were those?

If you had been following Kramer's "40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all"
thread on this forum you would know, John.

Old November 1st 03, 05:10 PM
John Mullen

"John Mullen" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:
"Bill Silvey" wrote:

I can't get enough info from the headers; is Art really using a
sock-puppet? (Questions of content aside.)

I'm also unable to determine the IP address Bill (I'm using the
free version of Agent newsreader) but for the reasons given, I'm
convinced that "Autocollimator" = Art Kramer.

What reasons were those?

If you had been following Kramer's "40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all"
thread on this forum you would know, John.

Just read it. Not convinced by your argument. Why would Art do that?

John