This should be interesting

Old December 18th 09, 08:32 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Help! I Need SomeBooty!

Default This should be interesting

On Sun, 17 Dec 2009 13:37:44 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

I'm gonna fly a small plane off the side of
a mountain in the morning at 10:00, if I can
fit into it. (I'm 5'3" and 375 lbs) Hope it
ain't too windy or
you may need to get someone else to harass
you.

---
Mark Lindberg

If there is a God, you will die.
--
http://tr.im/1f9m
Old December 18th 09, 10:23 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Ray Haddad

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:32:58 -0500, Help! I Need SomeBooty!
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Dec 2009 13:37:44 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

I'm gonna fly a small plane off the side of
a mountain in the morning at 10:00, if I can
fit into it. (I'm 5'3" and 375 lbs) Hope it
ain't too windy or
you may need to get someone else to harass
you.

---
Mark Lindberg

If there is a God, you will die.

Everyone dies, mate. Nobody escapes with their life.
--
Ray
Old December 18th 09, 10:39 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

wrote:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2009 13:37:44 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

I'm gonna fly a small plane off the side of
a mountain in the morning at 10:00, if I can
fit into it. (I'm 5'3" and 375 lbs) *Hope it
ain't too windy or
you may need to get someone else to harass
you.

---
Mark Lindberg

If there is a God, you will die.

Everyone dies, mate. Nobody escapes with their life.
--
Ray

That's a FORGERY post Ray, from a mentally ill person.
I'm still six foot three, two hundred five. Probably will be
for the duration.

This EDP (emotionally disturbed person) fixates on
people who can do what he cannot, and uses sock
puppets to seek attention. His self loathing is palpable.
That's what we like about him.

---
Mark
Old December 19th 09, 12:43 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert McClelland

On Dec 18, 4:39*pm, Mark wrote:

That's a FORGERY post Ray, from a mentally ill person.

As opposed to an authentic post from a mentally ill person.
Old December 19th 09, 01:57 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Dec 18, 6:43*pm, Robert McClelland
wrote:
On Dec 18, 4:39*pm, Mark wrote:

That's a FORGERY post Ray, from a mentally ill person.

As opposed to an authentic post from a mentally ill person.

Crawl back in your trailer diaper boy.
Old December 19th 09, 02:12 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert McClelland

wrote:

On Dec 18, 4:39*pm, Mark wrote:

That's a FORGERY post Ray, from a mentally ill person.

As opposed to an authentic post from a mentally ill person.

Crawl back in your trailer diaper boy.

Was this a forged or authentic post from a mentally ill person?
Old December 19th 09, 02:37 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Dec 18, 8:12*pm, Robert McClelland
wrote:

Was this a forged or authentic post from a mentally ill person?

Let me see. It originates from one "robert mcclelland", so I'd
say no, you aren't a mentally ill person afaik. You're transparently
sophomoric like your peers, and will never rise above a
high schoolish mentality. No off you go back to facebook for
juvenile twits.

Old December 19th 09, 07:58 AM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Grand Mal

wrote:

Was this a forged or authentic post from a mentally ill person?

-Let me see. It originates from one "robert mcclelland", so I'd
-say no, you aren't a mentally ill person afaik. You're transparently
-sophomoric like your peers, and will never rise above a
-high schoolish mentality. No off you go back to facebook for
-juvenile twits.

Aw man. It could have been so good but you missed the opening by miles.

Old December 19th 09, 05:09 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:43:16 -0800 (PST), Robert McClelland wrote:

On Dec 18, 4:39*pm, Mark wrote:

That's a FORGERY post Ray, from a mentally ill person.

As opposed to an authentic post from a mentally ill person.

Ooooh, that'll hurt the egomanic's ego.
Old December 19th 09, 05:30 PM posted to misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert McClelland

wrote:

Was this a forged or authentic post from a mentally ill person?

Let me see. It originates from one "robert mcclelland", so I'd
say no, you aren't a mentally ill person afaik. You're transparently
sophomoric like your peers, and will never rise above a
high schoolish mentality. No off you go back to facebook for
juvenile twits.

I see the Haddad has trained you well in the art of boring your
opponent to death.

interesting Therefore Aviation Photos 0 August 30th 08 05:31 PM
Interesting The Bunyip Slayer Piloting 23 August 21st 08 06:59 PM
Interesting pic JGalban Piloting 37 July 17th 08 09:37 PM
OT, but very interesting. Flyingmonk Piloting 11 January 16th 06 04:48 AM
interesting aluckyguess Piloting 11 October 27th 04 11:10 PM