Jim Weir- need help on aux audio inputs to PM-3000 intercom

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 6th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Jim Weir- need help on aux audio inputs to PM-3000 intercom

Hi Jim,

I spoke with you earlier today about this.
I have 3 aux audio inputs that I want to run through my PM-3000
intercom. The problem is the PM-3000 does not support any unswitched
aux inputs. I had tried running them through the entertainment input
but this results in the audio only playing through one speaker (stereo
system). If I run them to both the left and right inputs this
permenently shorts the left and right sides and I end up with a mono
entertainment system. Can I run these on the same line as the com radio
input? Is there something available to to make this work or do I need
to buy an audio panel?

Thanks,
Danny