A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

2015 Sports Class Nationals

Old October 7th 14, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rolf - OS
external usenet poster

Default 2015 Sports Class Nationals

I am trying to guage the interest and participation in next year's Sport Class Nationals to be held at Caesar Creek Soaring Club. If you are thinking of attending and participating, I would appreciate an email at sportsnationals(or)(replace or with at)att.net.
Thanks
Rolf Hegele
Old October 7th 14, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB
external usenet poster

Default 2015 Sports Class Nationals

On Monday, October 6, 2014 8:15:56 PM UTC-5, Rolf - OS wrote:
I am trying to guage the interest and participation in next year's Sport Class Nationals to be held at Caesar Creek Soaring Club. If you are thinking of attending and participating, I would appreciate an email at sportsnationals(or)(replace or with at)att.net.

Thanks

Rolf Hegele

Hi Rolf,

WB will be there! I was probably the first to register for the meet and am very excited about flying at CCSC again. My wife and I were members of CCSC at one time and try to get back there whenever we can. I was a bit disappointed that the Sports and Club class races are being held at the same time but in different locations. I would actually prefer to fly in the club class and probably would have attended both the Sports and Club events had they been scheduled at different times. Ah, well, I can't really afford that, either in money or time away from work. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the CCSC gang.