[T-shirt] A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Old July 30th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default [T-shirt] A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Hello,

Planeur.net and the cumulus compagny made a new funny t-shirt for
glider pilots !

A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Have a look : http://www.planeur.net/index.php?opt...4&Item id=194

Regards,

Frederic
Old July 30th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

On Jul 30, 1:58 pm, wrote:
Hello,

Planeur.net and the cumulus compagny made a new funny t-shirt for
glider pilots !

A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Have a look :http://www.planeur.net/index.php?opt...k=view&id=314&...

Regards,

Frederic

Sure to be the winner of the Coolest Shirt Award!
Old July 30th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Jul 30, 2:54*pm, sisu1a wrote:
On Jul 30, 1:58 pm, wrote:

Hello,

Planeur.net and the cumulus compagny made a new funny t-shirt for
glider pilots !

A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Have a look :http://www.planeur.net/index.php?opt...k=view&id=314&...

Regards,

Frederic

Sure to be the winner of the Coolest Shirt Award!

Neat shirt.

I'm still trying to sort out whether the wife/girlfriend comes and
retrieves you or whether she leaves the gliderport when you land out
and spends the night with somebody else.

And shipping costs to the USA would be...?

Darryl
Old July 31st 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

On Jul 30, 3:22*pm, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:54*pm, sisu1a wrote:

On Jul 30, 1:58 pm, wrote:

Hello,

Planeur.net and the cumulus compagny made a new funny t-shirt for
glider pilots !

A Day in the life of ..... a glider addict !

Have a look :http://www.planeur.net/index.php?opt...k=view&id=314&...

Regards,

Frederic

Sure to be the winner of the Coolest Shirt Award!

Neat shirt.

I'm still trying to sort out whether the wife/girlfriend comes and
retrieves you or whether she leaves the gliderport when you land out
and spends the night with somebody else.

And shipping costs to the USA would be...?

Darryl- Hide quoted text -

I think it is the farmer's daughter.

Ramy
Old July 31st 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Barny

Farmer's daughter (pigtails in her hair), preceded by land out in cow
field, followed by pilot with same girl in bed = aka happy ending to
the day in the life........
Old July 31st 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Jul 30, 4:47*pm, Barny wrote:
Farmer's daughter (pigtails in her hair), preceded by land out in cow
field, followed by pilot with same girl in bed = aka happy ending to
the day in the life........

Oh yes, pretty stupid of me. But then I fly a motorglider, so just not
up with the whole landout thing - and when I do manage to landout I
end up with Ramy coming to get me, which while the retrieve is much
appreciated, he is just not my type.

I really would like a t-shirt, but could not work out the shipping
cost or if the web site would ship to the USA. I'll try emailing them
directly.

Darryl
Old July 31st 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jul 30, 10:33 pm, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Jul 30, 4:47 pm, Barny wrote:

Farmer's daughter (pigtails in her hair), preceded by land out in cow
field, followed by pilot with same girl in bed = aka happy ending to
the day in the life........

Oh yes, pretty stupid of me. But then I fly a motorglider, so just not
up with the whole landout thing - and when I do manage to landout I
end up with Ramy coming to get me, which while the retrieve is much
appreciated, he is just not my type.

I really would like a t-shirt, but could not work out the shipping
cost or if the web site would ship to the USA. I'll try emailing them
directly.

Darryl

let us know what you find out. my zero french skills didnt get me far.
Old July 31st 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I liked the "Aux Vaches" reference.

Old August 4th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Happy to read that you like the shirt,

Yes the girl is the farmer's daughter !!

A good day ...... and a good night ;-) .....

I really would like a t-shirt, but could not work out the shipping
cost or if the web site would ship to the USA. I'll try emailing them
directly.

I will check this as soon as possible and give you an answer !

Besr regards,

Frederic

Old August 5th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello,

You can use Paypal

The t-shirt can be ship to the USA

http://www.planeur.net/index.php?opt...4&Item id=194