reply from Erwin Salzinger

Old June 6th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
hretting

Default reply from Erwin Salzinger

I don't think Erwin read the part about not being funny, John, and
what he wrote was most funny. I didn't think Germans could be funny.
Except my grandfather, who liked to dance around in his underwear
after consuming large quantity of beer. Growing up in Miami with no
air condition and beer.......come to think of it , I didn't have my
first pair of pants until I was 11.
I run my ESA horizontal John, always have. That's the way she likes
it.
Old June 6th 09, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Back in 2004 I corresponded with Erwin Salzinger about his twin
pronged TE probe (as part of a TE/Static dual probe) for a Discus
2cT. He recommended fitting it in the horizontal orientation so that
the wake did not interfere with the fin pitot close below and he told
me that Loek Boerman's had tested it in the wind tunnel and found
excellent tolerances to yaw and pitch. I think it is just one of
those serendipitous findings - but it definitely makes for the best TE
system that I have had.

John Galloway

reply from Erwin Salzinger Darryl Ramm Soaring 0 June 5th 09 04:24 PM
Aces, pt 3 - Erwin Leykauf.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman Aviation Photos 0 April 27th 08 12:44 PM
Web site reply messages? Ed Majden Military Aviation 7 April 27th 04 06:56 PM
Test (don't reply) JAngel Products 0 April 4th 04 04:20 PM
Cheryl's reply ArtKramr Military Aviation 0 March 4th 04 07:31 PM