Richard Lamb and the Texas Parasol Plans ...and Sirius Aviation

Old August 4th 05, 10:38 PM
Richard Lamb

Default Richard Lamb and the Texas Parasol Plans ...and Sirius Aviation

How-DEE! All'a ya'll pudknockers (and the few prime pilots too :^).

First:
Copping a quote from Twain, "the news of my death has been greatly
exaggerated".

Yes, I had surgery to remove a bladder tumor, but the tumor was not
malignant (and THAT is GOOD news!) No kemo or rads required.

But I have given up smoking (believe it or not) and for good.
Sometimes you just gotta decide what you want most...
Another cigarette, or to go on living a while longer?

And, yes, I've sold the house at Zuehl field. While I'll admit missing
my (1450 sq ft!!) shop, I don't miss the Property Owners Association
problems at all.

Texas Parasol Plans:

Ted (Sirius Aviation) is only two years behind on royalties.
Last time I talked to him he was "going to get caught up real soon
now".
But that isn't going to happen - ever.
Man, I don't know how a person can screw it up so bad and still pretend
to be in business.

Best advice I can offer is not to waste your time or money on Sirius.

But there still are people asking for plans. I know, because I hear
from them when Ted takes their money and won't send what they bought.

So...

I've put the plans for the plane on CD(R) (in PDF format),
along with the old web page (greatly expanded!) and filled
the rest of the disk with all the construction pics and tips
I could fit on it (about 600 MB total content).

The CD is available (from me) for $30.

Just drop a note to me at for details
(or just to say hi? I'd love to hear from old friends.)

Take care,

Richard

aka: Richard (the Saber Tooth Cave) Lamb

Old August 5th 05, 02:45 AM
W P Dixon

Good To See ya again Richard! I had wondered why ya dropped off the earth ,
and yes I have heard horror stories about "Serious" mistake.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

oups.com...

Old August 5th 05, 04:21 AM
Richard Lamb

W P Dixon wrote:
Good To See ya again Richard! I had wondered why ya dropped off the earth ,
and yes I have heard horror stories about "Serious" mistake.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

Thanks, Patrick.
But I'm not going to get all balled up in it.

Get my medical reinstated now and go conjigate the verb
"to fly"!

I Fly,
You Fly,
He, She, or It - Flies...

It's what mammals do (sometimes?)

Richard

Learning from your own mistakes is called "experience".
Learning from other people's mistakes is called "wisdom".

Old August 5th 05, 03:38 PM

Richard,
Tried to contact you through the E-mail address that you included,
but the message wouldn't go through. ( said it was "undeliverable at
this address. " Do you have another address that we could use? Thanks

Neal

Old August 6th 05, 01:05 AM
Richard Lamb

Richard,
Tried to contact you through the E-mail address that you included,
but the message wouldn't go through. ( said it was "undeliverable at
this address. " Do you have another address that we could use? Thanks

Neal
is the correst address, Neal.
I'm getting outside email, so I think it's working ok.

But looking back up the thread (I'm posting via Google) it looks like
somebody
(googlish) has mangled all the email addresses. (?)

Let me try it this way...
c a v e l a m b (at) y a h o o (dot) c o m

Did that help?

Richard

Old August 6th 05, 11:20 AM

Sure did, thanks

Neal

Old August 7th 05, 12:05 PM
Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
Richard Lamb wrote:
Richard,
Tried to contact you through the E-mail address that you included,
but the message wouldn't go through. ( said it was "undeliverable at
this address. " Do you have another address that we could use? Thanks

Neal

is the correst address, Neal.
I'm getting outside email, so I think it's working ok.

But looking back up the thread (I'm posting via Google) it looks like
somebody
(googlish) has mangled all the email addresses. (?)

For a few months now, Google _has_ been mangling all addresses,
WHEN READ ON GOOGLE.

messages -sent- via google, when read "somewhere else", do not have the
mangled addresses you see when reading USENET via google.

Old August 7th 05, 05:08 PM

Robert Bonomi wrote:

For a few months now, Google _has_ been mangling all addresses,
WHEN READ ON GOOGLE.

messages -sent- via google, when read "somewhere else", do not have the
mangled addresses you see when reading USENET via google.

For a while you could use the 'Display in Original Format' to
see the email addresse,then they began munging that too.

But just in the past two weeks Google has addeda afeature for
de-munging email addesses found in the body of an article.
The elipsis '...' is a link. Clicking on it takes you to
a page where you can view some random text in an image and
type it into a window to demung the email address.

--

FF

Old August 7th 05, 07:50 PM
Jim Carriere

Robert Bonomi wrote:
For a few months now, Google _has_ been mangling all addresses,
WHEN READ ON GOOGLE.

Did Google deliberated do that (to throw off spambots)? I'm impressed!
Old August 7th 05, 10:43 PM
Richard Lamb

Thanks for the info, guys.
I was kinda curious about what was going on there.

Hey, if it reduces the spam trash, I'm all for it!

Richard