Spring Break, Florida, Next Week

Old March 23rd 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Spring Break, Florida, Next Week

I think we have found a dog-sitter and will be venturing southward this
weekend.

Anything special to see and do in that area next week (March 26-April
01)?
Old March 23rd 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"john smith" wrote in message
I think we have found a dog-sitter and will be venturing southward this
weekend.

Anything special to see and do in that area next week (March 26-April
01)?

You mean other than the various wet t-shirt contests?

Old March 23rd 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I think we have found a dog-sitter and will be venturing southward this
weekend.
Anything special to see and do in that area next week (March 26-April
01)?

You mean other than the various wet t-shirt contests?

That sounds like a good father-son outing, but I don't think my wife
will let us go.
I forgot to add... in the PBI area.
Old March 23rd 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

john smith wrote:
I think we have found a dog-sitter and will be venturing southward this
weekend.
Anything special to see and do in that area next week (March 26-April
01)?

You mean other than the various wet t-shirt contests?

That sounds like a good father-son outing, but I don't think my wife
will let us go.
I forgot to add... in the PBI area.

There are two rules of living I absolutely subscribe to: 1) no good deed goes
unpunished; and 2) it is easier to get forgiveness than permission. It would
seem rule #2 applies here.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old March 23rd 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
m...

Since you posted this to a piloting group, I assume you are asking about
things that involve aviation. Unfortunately the gliding operation at F45 closed
down, so that is one unique option gone. You could always go to Palm Beach
Flight Training at LNA and check out in one of their stable of G1000 Cezznas.

If you can live with a lower altitude, there is a huge boat show happening
in West Palm Beach this weekend.

Vaughn

Old March 23rd 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I think we have found a dog-sitter and will be venturing southward this
weekend.
Anything special to see and do in that area next week (March 26-April
01)?

You mean other than the various wet t-shirt contests?

That sounds like a good father-son outing, but I don't think my wife
will let us go.
I forgot to add... in the PBI area.

There are two rules of living I absolutely subscribe to: 1) no good deed
goes unpunished; and 2) it is easier to get forgiveness than permission. It would
seem rule #2 applies here.

Thank you! I had forgotten both of those very important rules.
Old March 24th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"john smith" wrote in message
That sounds like a good father-son outing, but I don't think my wife
will let us go. I forgot to add... in the PBI area.

Spend the day shopping at City Place, Worth Avenue, or the Gardens Mall with
the wife. In the evening, check out the Kravis Center for the Performing
Arts for their evening concert. Then walk over to Clematis Street for late
night drinks. Act like you are sacrificing so much just to be with her so
that she feels a bit of sympathy and agrees to let you go to the boat show.
I'll be there, but I won't bring the credit cards.

D.