2nd lesson today

Old August 13th 04, 09:12 AM
Billy Who?

Default 2nd lesson today

only my 2nd lesson (if weather ok today)
flying in a Cessna 150 around 25 year old (i think)
cant wait to get the ppl.
will check back later to ask you ppl for any advice.
hope to icq to some of you too
see ya later

--
©©Billy©© the best fitter in Hull
chat On ICQ 171497980

Old August 13th 04, 09:21 AM
Peter Duniho

"Billy Who?" wrote in message
only my 2nd lesson (if weather ok today)
flying in a Cessna 150 around 25 year old (i think)

You'll probably want to pin down your exact birthdate before you go for your
first aviation medical exam, and certainly before you apply for your first
certificate. The CAA will want more assurance from you than "I think".

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Anyway, congrats on your 1st and 2nd flights. Check out
rec.aviation.student also, if you haven't already.

Pete

Old August 13th 04, 02:31 PM
CFLav8r

"Billy Who?" wrote in message ...
only my 2nd lesson (if weather ok today)
flying in a Cessna 150 around 25 year old (i think)
cant wait to get the ppl.
will check back later to ask you ppl for any advice.
hope to icq to some of you too
see ya later

Welcome to flying...
Its a good thing you're not down here in Florida, head winds are predicted
to be pretty high today.

David
KORL

Old August 14th 04, 08:37 AM
Billy Who?

CFLav8r" wrote in message
news

"Billy Who?" wrote in message ...
only my 2nd lesson (if weather ok today)
flying in a Cessna 150 around 25 year old (i think)
cant wait to get the ppl.
will check back later to ask you ppl for any advice.
hope to icq to some of you too
see ya later

Welcome to flying...
Its a good thing you're not down here in Florida, head winds are predicted
to be pretty high today.

David
KORL

Bah! was cancelled thanks to typical british weather. rescheduled for next
week . bought the read up books to home study though so hopefully this will
help.