Seat Belt Re-Webbing

Old March 24th 14, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

Default Seat Belt Re-Webbing

So I just picked up a new to me Libelle (S/N 13), and the belts are pretty old. I'd like to get them re-webbed. Anyone have a good suggestion on where to go for this service?

Thanks

Peter
Old March 24th 14, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Larry[_8_]

I have had belts made up for my Blanik and my club has also had belts
made by Hooker Harness. There prices were very reasonable and their
service excellent. Here is a link to their website:
http://www.hookerharness.com/aviation.php

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:07:04 -0700 (PDT), vontresc
wrote:

So I just picked up a new to me Libelle (S/N 13), and the belts are pretty old. I'd like to get them re-webbed. Anyone have a good suggestion on where to go for this service?

Thanks

Peter

---

Old March 24th 14, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

I got my Schroth four-point harness rewebbed at "Aviation Safety Products" in Blairsville, Georgia, USA.

http://www.aircraftseatbelts.com

Don't know if the price was "reasonable" or not, as Larry said Hooker was for his belts. The workmanship does look very good.

Ray

Old March 24th 14, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

http://www.aircraftseatbelts.com/ I just had mine done by this company. Fast turnaround an reasonable price.
Old March 25th 14, 08:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, March 24, 2014 11:07:04 AM UTC-4, vontresc wrote:
So I just picked up a new to me Libelle (S/N 13), and the belts are pretty old. I'd like to get them re-webbed. Anyone have a good suggestion on where to go for this service?

Thanks

Peter

Another vote for: "Aviation Safety Products." Just had mine done there a couple months ago. Nice work.
http://www.aircraftseatbelts.com/

WD

Seat belt clip Fred[_4_] Soaring 2 June 23rd 08 05:10 PM
Seat Belt should be re-webbed or changed Patti Browne Soaring 3 December 13th 06 05:10 AM
Seat belt tags Stephen Stilkey Owning 28 March 15th 04 05:29 PM
Seat Belt Extenders M.E. Borner Owning 4 October 3rd 03 01:55 PM
Seat Belt Age? BD5ER Home Built 2 July 7th 03 12:10 AM