For Sale Cambridge GPS 20

Old March 23rd 15, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bravo Zulu

Default For Sale Cambridge GPS 20

I have the unit, display, cables, and 12 volt power supply. It has not been calibrated but it is in good working order. Just needs a home. I bought a power flarm and needed the panel space.

$500, shipping included within the USA
contact me at
Old March 23rd 15, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7:07:55 AM UTC-5, Bravo Zulu wrote:
I have the unit, display, cables, and 12 volt power supply. It has not been calibrated but it is in good working order. Just needs a home. I bought a power flarm and needed the panel space.

Does it know what year it is?
Old March 24th 15, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 1:37:25 PM UTC-5, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7:07:55 AM UTC-5, Bravo Zulu wrote:
I have the unit, display, cables, and 12 volt power supply. It has not been calibrated but it is in good working order. Just needs a home. I bought a power flarm and needed the panel space.

Does it know what year it is?

At that price I bet it thinks it's 1995 ;-)

Peter
Old March 24th 15, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 4:04:11 PM UTC+13, vontresc wrote:
On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 1:37:25 PM UTC-5, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 7:07:55 AM UTC-5, Bravo Zulu wrote:
I have the unit, display, cables, and 12 volt power supply. It has not been calibrated but it is in good working order. Just needs a home. I bought a power flarm and needed the panel space.

Does it know what year it is?

At that price I bet it thinks it's 1995 ;-)

I seem to recall they were at least $3000 in 1995!

You can still buy a new one, without display, for about $1200.
Old March 24th 15, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 2:07:01 AM UTC-5, Bruce Hoult wrote:

You can still buy a new one, without display, for about $1200.

Pretty sure the Model 20 has been out of production for quite a few years now. Even New Old Stock would not be worth $1200. And for $500, it had better know it is 2015.