Kudos to Gary Kammerer at ClearNav

Old April 17th 15, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

Default Kudos to Gary Kammerer at ClearNav

Gary Kammerer at ClearNav deserves big kudos for his work in what he does. One of the many things he does is repair Cambridge instruments, including my 302. After the very recent upgrade to the 302, the gps portion of the instrument was found not working. I sent the 302 back to Gary and he found the BRAND NEW Garmin gps he had just installed was defective and replaced it. The 302 is on its way back to me now. Thank you, Gary, for EXCELLENT service! Thank you, also, for not allowing the 302 to become an orphan.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA
Old April 17th 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Seconded!

Bob Hills 7U

Old April 18th 15, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I'll third that.

Kudos to Cobra V1 Soaring 3 October 6th 09 06:57 PM
Kudos to SSA Ray Lovinggood Soaring 1 January 25th 06 03:49 PM
Gary IN to CVG? Paul kgyy Instrument Flight Rules 24 August 5th 05 03:48 AM
Gary IN to CVG? Paul kgyy Piloting 24 August 5th 05 03:48 AM
For Gary Kemp John Soaring 0 October 25th 03 02:26 PM