What do you do with you plans?

Old January 22nd 04, 06:43 AM
Bill A.

Default What do you do with you plans?

I just got done building my niece a HUGE dollhouse for her birthday next
month and it dawned on me that I got the plans for the dollhouse from my
neighbor who build one for his granddaughter and one of the guys at work
asked if he could get a copy of the plans now that I'm done. So what do
those of you who are done with your aircraft do with your plans now that
your done? I think I would probably hang on to any I got incase of rework
but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks
Bill A.
Canoga Park, CA
PS. I'm still hoping someone in SoCal has a Piet or Volksplane their working
on or completed a that I can take a look at, thanks.

Old January 22nd 04, 08:12 AM
guynoir

I usually scan all the plans I can get my hands on, then burn them on to
CD. Sometimes I digitize them.

Old January 23rd 04, 12:48 AM
Ernest Christley

Bill A. wrote:

I just got done building my niece a HUGE dollhouse for her birthday next
month and it dawned on me that I got the plans for the dollhouse from my
neighbor who build one for his granddaughter and one of the guys at work
asked if he could get a copy of the plans now that I'm done. So what do
those of you who are done with your aircraft do with your plans now that
your done? I think I would probably hang on to any I got incase of rework
but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks
Bill A.
Canoga Park, CA
PS. I'm still hoping someone in SoCal has a Piet or Volksplane their
working
on or completed a that I can take a look at, thanks.

My contract with the designer, John Dyke, says that I can only build one
aircraft from the plans. I'll probably frame mine and hang them around
the workshop. I'll probably open a small restaurant at some point in
the future. They'll make nice converstation pieces.

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"Ignorance is mankinds normal state,

Plans wanted Rick Pellicciotti Home Built 1 January 7th 04 09:29 PM
Homebuilt plans F.S. Aaavision51 Home Built 1 November 10th 03 04:50 AM
Ultralight Plans Anubis Home Built 1 October 20th 03 02:09 AM
PLANS BEACH BOY ST-II ULTRALIGHT tony Home Built 0 October 10th 03 07:50 AM
Here's a silly question regarding plans David Hill Home Built 21 October 8th 03 04:17 AM