Kennedy gets his own TFR

Old May 28th 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Kennedy gets his own TFR

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Depends

Bertie

No it doesn't.

Old May 28th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Exactly correct.

Old May 28th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
The Visitor wrote:

My point is I think we are witnessing a change.
Like it or not.
Times are changing.
Conventions are changing.
We are in a state of change.
20 or 30 years from now I expect things to be very different.

Change is a universal happening. It's constant. (Oxymoron of the day :-)
Change might very well be man's ultimate paradox, as man requires some
form of social structure to exist, but as change progresses onward, what
was socially acceptable yesterday might very well be today's chaos.
It's interesting to watch this happen.
Man seems destined not to be able to cope with the answer.
Rules...rules......rules......some can withstand the test of time while
others become obsolete even as they are written.
Sometimes even the origin of a "rule" or protocol is lost as time marches
on. Yet man will cling to some obscure "rule" long since in need of major
overhaul, trying desperately to maintain what worked yesterday, fighting
in some endless useless conflict with his fellow humans to convince them
that the "rule" MUST be followed.
Perhaps the answer lies in man finally coming to the conclusion that there
is a dichotomy that exists between man's need for social structure and the
simple truth that change exists and dealing with change is necessary.

If you cant dazzlem with brilliance, bafflem with bull****.

Why dont you make up your own traffic patterns the next time you fly. You
seem good at making your own rules.

Old May 28th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Shirl" wrote in message

I meant to mention, in my prior post, that I *do* consider Dudley to be
one of the authors that *is* worth scrolling down to the bottom of a
mile of untrimmed quotes for ...

Sorry, but many others do not.

Old May 28th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:Rgc%j.101958$y05.26122
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Depends

Bertie

No it doesn't.

Yes it does.

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques schrieb:
No offense meant Jim ; just an observation from years and years of
Usenet experience :-))). I'm sure you know what I mean.

In all those years: have you never trimmed your posts? you've been
told a couple of times by now from different people. Please: TRIM
YOUR POSTS!

#m

f-up2poster

Oh hell no, he's Dudley the magnificent.

Read about him on Wikipeidia, if they haven't thrown him off yet.

Snort!

PKB

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:aic%j.101959$y05.10842
@newsfe22.lga:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Exactly correct.

No it isn't. Fjukktard

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:Skc%j.101961$y05.81439
@newsfe22.lga:

"Shirl" wrote in message

I meant to mention, in my prior post, that I *do* consider Dudley to be
one of the authors that *is* worth scrolling down to the bottom of a
mile of untrimmed quotes for ...

Sorry, but many others do not.

Idiots like you who don;'t know what a pilot or a killifle is.

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

The Visitor wrote:

[...]

Nope, worng agin, fjukkwit.

Bertie
Old May 28th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

How#'s that? Can you be absolutely sure beyond any shadow of doubt
that he isn't the second coming?

Bertie

What a dumb ass.

You got proof he ain't, fjukktard?

You come from jesusland, you wil believe anything!

Bertie