OSH '04 -- Best ever?

Old August 9th 04, 07:21 PM
Jim Weir

Thank you all for the Hanna airport info. Combining data from all three of the
sources I was given says the following:

Hanna Unintentional Airport
Bell Field
Elevation - 7083
Runway - 06-24 gravel/weeds
Latitude - 41°49'49.8" (41.8305°)
Longitude - 106°32'02.8" (106.5341°)

That oughta be enough for a 2' x 4' sign, don'cha think?

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 9th 04, 09:11 PM
Jon Woellhaf

I love that name, "Hanna Unintentional Airport!"

A couple years ago I was on a helicopter ride east of Price, UT and we flew
by a runway like the one in Hanna that's identified on the MapSource topo as
"Interplanetary Airport."

Old August 9th 04, 11:04 PM
Jon Woellhaf

Nope, Interplanetary is about 26 statute miles northeast of Price Carbon
County (KPUC), UT.

I guess "Intergalactic" trumps Interplanetary. On my topo it's identified as
"Gtr Green River Intergalactic" -- so as not to be confused with Lesser
Green River Intergalactic, I suppose.

Old August 10th 04, 02:37 AM
Morgans

"B2431" wrote

I got a charge out of it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Y'all keep this up, and you will galvanize public opinion, like a lightning
rod.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old August 10th 04, 04:56 AM
Richard Lamb

Morgans wrote:

"B2431" wrote

I got a charge out of it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Y'all keep this up, and you will galvanize public opinion, like a lightning
rod.
--
Jim in NC

Aw hell! Yer all GROUNDED!
Old August 10th 04, 01:07 PM
jls

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:37:55 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

"B2431" wrote

I got a charge out of it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Y'all keep this up, and you will galvanize public opinion, like a

lightning
rod.

Is it too late to coloumb to the bandwagon?

Ron Wanttaja

You'll get no resistance from me.

Old August 10th 04, 03:50 PM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:07:02 -0400, " jls"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"B2431" wrote

I got a charge out of it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Y'all keep this up, and you will galvanize public opinion, like a

lightning
rod.

Is it too late to coloumb to the bandwagon?

Ron Wanttaja

You'll get no resistance from me.

Please no MHO...

John
Old August 11th 04, 04:36 AM
Robert Bonomi

wrote:

"B2431" wrote

I got a charge out of it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Y'all keep this up, and you will galvanize public opinion, like a

lightning
rod.

Is it too late to coloumb to the bandwagon?

Ron Wanttaja

You'll get no resistance from me.

without reluctance, I add --

0 Henry! No Mho.