When you thought it couldn't get worse....

Old January 9th 04, 06:03 PM
Casey Wilson

Default When you thought it couldn't get worse....

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...n9jan09,1,5208
816.story

(I apologize for the link length...I haven't figured out how to shorten
them)

Old January 9th 04, 06:14 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

http://makeashorterlink.com/index.php

Old January 9th 04, 06:18 PM
Aardvark

Casey Wilson wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...n9jan09,1,5208
816.story

(I apologize for the link length...I haven't figured out how to shorten
them)

goto http://makeashorterlink.com

Here is a shorter link
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B18F15307

"The story you requested is available only to registered members."
So sad they DON'T want people looking at thier website

Old January 9th 04, 06:42 PM
C J Campbell

It apparently requires that you be registered to use this link.

Old January 9th 04, 06:42 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
"Casey Wilson" wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...n9jan09,1,5208
816.story

(I apologize for the link length...I haven't figured out how to shorten
them)

We have to register with the LA Times to read the column.
Old January 9th 04, 07:05 PM
Wdtabor

In article , "Casey Wilson"
writes:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...n9jan09,1,5208
816.story

(I apologize for the link length...I haven't figured out how to shorten
them)

For the benefit of those of us who choose not to have cookies placed on our
computers by left wing publishers, could you tell us the gist of this?

Don

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL
Old January 9th 04, 07:10 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

It apparently requires that you be registered to use this link.

Registration is free.

Old January 9th 04, 07:41 PM
Wdtabor

In article , "Steven P.
McNicoll" writes:

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

It apparently requires that you be registered to use this link.

Registration is free.

Yeah, all you have to do is allow them to place spyware on your computer to
report your web browsing habits back to them.

Don

--
Wm. Donald (Don) Tabor Jr., DDS
PP-ASEL
Old January 9th 04, 09:24 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Get AdAware (free) and flush em out...

"Wdtabor" wrote in Yeah, all you have to do is

Old January 9th 04, 09:45 PM
Casey Wilson

"Wdtabor" wrote in message
In article , "Casey Wilson"
writes:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...on9jan09,1,520

8
816.story

(I apologize for the link length...I haven't figured out how to shorten
them)

For the benefit of those of us who choose not to have cookies placed on

our
computers by left wing publishers, could you tell us the gist of this?

Don

The omnipotent TSA is banning standing in line at public toilets in
airports.