Spot Landings

Old November 7th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Spot Landings

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

| Wow, Maxie, do you honestly think that everyone in this NG that calls you
| out for a subliterate Okie with nothing coherent to offer is Bertie's "hey
| boy"? You're much more delusional than I originally thought and that's
| really saying something.
|
| Please do keep up the silly Okie metaphors, Maxie. The entertainment
value
| is well worth it.

If you look like a duck, walk like a duck and quack like a duck, your a
duck.

You don't need my opinion to prove it, you've earned it.

Old November 7th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
|C J Campbell wrote in
|
| On 2008-11-05 14:50:32 -0800, Bertie the Bunyip said:
|
| C J Campbell wrote in
|
| On 2008-11-05 06:31:18 -0800, "Ol Shy & Bashful"
| said:
|
| Can you land to a spot within 100' of the designated spot
| without power? If not you should do some serious practice or get
| some good training until you can. What happened to the old time
| spot landing contests that were taking place regularly on
| weekends? It appears that Pilot Proficiency has gone down the
| tubes in favor of technology.
|
| They are still required for the commercial pilot ticket.
|

| Without power?
|
| Bertie
|
| Power off 180 degree accuracy landing.
|

| God, I'd forgotten, and I've never trained anyone for a Commercial
| power rating either..
|

| Bertie

Mx has suffered a lot of failures too.

Not as many as you,though, eh?

Oh wait, you did win the CNTOM ......

my mistake.

Bertie

Old November 7th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

You two should get a room, or something. You sound like two old married
folks.

Really, take it outside, or e-mail your insults to each other.

Nobody gives a **** about what you two think of each other, or if you think
the other is talking out their ass, when responding to posts.

Give it a rest, already.

Really.
--
Jim in NC

Old November 7th 08, 11:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

You must have a really ****ty marriage.

Old November 7th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Morgans" wrote in message
| You two should get a room, or something. You sound like two old married
| folks.
|
| Really, take it outside, or e-mail your insults to each other.
|
| Nobody gives a **** about what you two think of each other, or if you
think
| the other is talking out their ass, when responding to posts.
|
| Give it a rest, already.
|
| Really.
| --
| Jim in NC

You must have a really ****ty marriage.

Jealous fjukktard.

Bertie
Old November 8th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

| Wow, Maxie, do you honestly think that everyone in this NG that calls
you
| out for a subliterate Okie with nothing coherent to offer is Bertie's
"hey
| boy"? You're much more delusional than I originally thought and that's
| really saying something.
|
| Please do keep up the silly Okie metaphors, Maxie. The entertainment
value
| is well worth it.

If you look like a duck, walk like a duck and quack like a duck, your a
duck.

If you look like a subliterate Okie, walk like a subliterate Okie, and snort
like a subliterate Okie, YOU'RE a subliterate Okie.

Never change, Maxipad. I like you just the way you are.

You don't need my opinion to prove it, you've earned it.

SPOT on Tuno Soaring 0 May 15th 08 09:36 PM
See SPOT run... [email protected] Soaring 11 April 30th 08 08:57 PM
SPOT GPS jeplane Soaring 17 February 5th 08 05:23 AM
SPOT D.Rizzato General Aviation 0 February 5th 08 01:04 AM
Night landings vs. day landings Gerald Sylvester Piloting 15 February 12th 04 06:38 AM