ski rigging

Old December 2nd 03, 05:02 AM
Drew Dalgleish

Default ski rigging

I'm building a set of skis for my Murphy Rebel and I need to know how
much up angle should I rig them for?
Thanks in advance Drew Dalgleish
Centralia Ont
Old December 3rd 03, 01:35 AM
JDupre5762

I'm building a set of skis for my Murphy Rebel and I need to know how
much up angle should I rig them for?
Thanks in advance Drew Dalgleish
Centralia Ont

Try the AC 43.13-2A which is a manual on modifications and installations. I
know it has something about ski installations.

John Dupre'
Old December 3rd 03, 01:52 AM
Errol Groff

The AC 43-13 is on line at