PEZ SEZ Buenos Dias

Old March 1st 04, 07:42 PM
John Shelton

Default PEZ SEZ Buenos Dias

Pez breaks distance record but is denied the Diamond by picky SSA officials.

http://www.soaravenal.com/

Click the What's New button on the left and New Pez on the top of the page.

Old March 1st 04, 11:43 PM
JJ Sinclair

Pez breaks distance record but is denied the Diamond by picky SSA officials.

Shelton, I don't care what else you do in this life, when you depart, you got
to leave your brain to science. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Cood chuckle,
JJ Sinclair
Old March 2nd 04, 12:51 AM
John Shelton

This guy down on the street corner sells me these little envelopes with
magic powder in it. He says that it will help me free my base or something
like that. It makes me all jittery and then I start drawing and violin!
there you go!

I am not that creative. Everything I tell is the truth from one place or
another.

I met a woman a few nights ago. I did not mention aviation. I usually don't.
Somehow, it came up. She wanted to know what I had flown and where. I
started to tell her. Then I realized that I was in Los Angeles and the truth
is about as hard to find as a natural breast. So, instead of telling her the
truth and have her assume I was lying my ass off, I told her that I had been
an airline pilot. She yawned. I yawned. I started talking to someone else.
She got up and walked off. The truth is a whole lot better than fiction but
some stories nobody would believe. I have photos, though.

Old March 2nd 04, 08:58 AM
Al

John do us a favour post a link to the new file so I dont have to trawl
through all the older ones first

this gets really annoy when I am sitting in an airport waiting for a flight
using a sprint PCS modem card to get online.

Al

link.net...

Old March 2nd 04, 04:38 PM
John Shelton

Only one more, Al.

Then it will be close enough to the Equinox that I will have no more time
for cartoons. You know: putting new mylar on my surfaces, rubbing out the
cracks in the gelcoat, buying a lamb to sacrifice, getting the burning
permits, dry cleaning the robes, looking all over LA for a virgin... It's a
busy time.

Old March 2nd 04, 08:43 PM
Wallace Berry

In article .net,
"John Shelton" wrote:

Only one more, Al.

Then it will be close enough to the Equinox that I will have no more time
for cartoons. You know: putting new mylar on my surfaces, rubbing out the
cracks in the gelcoat, buying a lamb to sacrifice, getting the burning
permits, dry cleaning the robes, looking all over LA for a virgin... It's a
busy time.

Lots of virgins at any gliderport. All male though...
Old March 4th 04, 04:01 PM
Robert Ehrlich

Al wrote:

John do us a favour post a link to the new file so I dont have to trawl
through all the older ones first

The last page is just http://www.soaravenal.com/diamond15.htm.
Replace the "15" by 16 or higher when the story continues.