ALL USA CONTEST PILOTS

Old January 10th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ALL USA CONTEST PILOTS

The medals you won at the Regional level or National level are not
being sent out to you until your contest manager finishes the paperwork
for the contest you were in. Today, I was at the SSA office, and 8
contests had still not finished their paperwork. At least one National
contest hadn't even been heard from, and they can't find the contest
personel. The 2006 seeding list will not be published again this year,
until the contest managers finish their work. Its suppose to be done
within 30 days of the last day of the contest. So, contest pilots, call
the SSA and find out how you can help. Email Ken Sorenson, as its his
orders to not send anything out until everything's in, to see how you
can help. Their's a pile of medals over in Hobbs, so help them out and
lets get this finished. The folk's at the SSA want to get this done,
and need your help. Even if you didn't get one, someday you will, so
join in to. Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe, # 711 reporting.

Old January 10th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Tom,

Thank you for posting this. I'm going to try to get a list of those
contests and see if we can post it here.

~ted/2NO

Old January 10th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Here is a list of the contests whose organizers need to PLEASE finish
their paperwork:

Standard Class Nationals
18 Meter Nationals
15 Meter Nationals
Region 4 North
Region 6 North
1-26 Championships
Region 10
Region 3
Region 12

Of the above: 3 haven't paid sanction fee balance; 2 haven't submitted
official scores; 6 haven't submitted contest stories; 5 lack A/I
reports; and 4 are missing manager's report.

So, if you flew in one of those contests, please ping the CM or other
relevant party and get these matters closed so we can get the 2006
seeding list published.

Tom: registered for Region 9 yet?

~ted/2NO

Old January 10th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Gary, The 18 Meters are ok. Gaynell said yesterday she had everything
in from you. # 711.

Old January 10th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

This is what the Contest Managers agreed to when sending in the forms
for a SSA sanction contest....................

I agree that, no later than the 30-day deadline, I will:
Send to the SSA Office proof of liability insurance, naming the SSA as
additional insured
Publish a list of control points in electronic format
I agree that, no later than the first reporting deadline, I will send
to the SSA:
The balance of the Sanction fees (amount of Rule 5.3, less the deposit
previously submitted)
Pilot contributions to US Team funds
A copy of each entrant's Pilot Registration Form (which must include
SSA member number)
Official scores in electronic form
I agree that, no later than the final reporting deadline, I will send
to the SSA:
The Contest Financial Statement (a copy must also be sent to each
pilot)
The Contest Story
The Contest Summary Report and each applicable Accident/Incident Report

Old January 11th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dancing music to the top.............

Tag Team Glider Contest [email protected] Soaring 0 November 27th 05 05:49 PM
Here we go again Roger Piloting 39 April 7th 05 07:20 AM
FAA Mandatory Pilot Retirement Rule Challenged Larry Dighera Piloting 0 March 20th 05 08:56 PM
The allure of the skies beckons wannabe pilots. N9NWO Piloting 0 March 8th 05 08:58 PM
Israeli Air Force to lose Middle East Air Superiority Capability to the Saudis in the near future Jack White Military Aviation 71 September 21st 03 02:58 PM