E6B calculator for IPAQ?

Old May 11th 05, 04:50 PM
Paul kgyy

Default E6B calculator for IPAQ?

I'd like to add an E6B type calculator to my Ipaq (Windows Pocket PC
OS). Anybody know a source for one you particularly like?

Old May 11th 05, 05:43 PM
Jim Burns

Yep, the groups own Hilton has created a pretty nice one called Xwing.

www.hiltonsoftware.com

Jim

oups.com...

Old May 14th 05, 11:05 AM
Hilton

Jim Burns wrote:
Yep, the groups own Hilton has created a pretty nice one called Xwing.

www.hiltonsoftware.com

Thanks for the mention Jim. WingX Version 1.6.0.9 has been received very
well - watch for it in the AOPA magazine soon. Users really like the W&B,
Expiration Dates, FARs, Route Planing, A/FD Information, the Dynamic Flight
Navigator, AC61-65D (endorsements), etc etc etc. We are in the final stages
of WingX Version 1.6.5 - we'll be releasing the last Beta (1.6.5.3) this
weekend. Version 1.6.5 will add W&B Summary Table, Integrated Help, a full
manual in PDF (at last!), a prettier W&B display, and a few minor
improvements. Of course, everyone's key will continue to work - it's a free
upgrade for everyone including our King Schools customers.

Looking to the future, we've narrowed down the feature list for WingX
Version 1.7 - and it's going to be VERY cool - of course, it'll be a free
upgrade too.

We also have a couple of, as yet, unannounced products in the wings (so to
speak). Look for those later this year.

Screens (moving images) and other Beta screen shots can be found at:

http://www.hiltonsoftware.com and
http://www.hiltonsoftware.com/Beta.html

Hilton