FS2004

Old July 26th 03, 07:10 PM
Kl@@s

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message

You may not keep it open as long as you think!
Scumbags like you drive up costs for HONEST people. There's a lot like

your type, sorry to say

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:08:58 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Allright I will keep the ftp address ftp://127.0.0.1 open for a few more
day's because of a lot of requiests.

I know a lot of people are using it, I also know that some of you have

some
trouble to access it. Because of the high load you might get an error

like
"windows can not open that folder" just try again in a few minutes.

Please do not complain to me I know these are big files and when more

then
10 users are connected it will timeout. But he its free afterall.

Kl@@s

Remember;

The zip files can be opened with username;ImDumb and password; IDtenT
(Replace "ten" with the number 10 write it down and you know why, its a
little
known secret.)

Old July 26th 03, 07:22 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate. We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.

.. .

Old July 26th 03, 08:20 PM
Willem Van der Voort

"Carl Frisk" schreef in bericht
That's such a short address. Anyone know where I can download an IP
stretcher?
... Carl Frisk

Nice remarc Carl :-) I believe "Dr. Speedbyrd:" is looking in his hosts
file now :-)

Greets,

Willem.
--
lid
"Replace 'invalid' with 'be' to reply"

Old July 26th 03, 09:06 PM
FlyingAxx

Dr. Speedbyrd: wrote:

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate. We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.

Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
to the rest of the world :-)))
But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
--
Regards
Axel

Old July 26th 03, 10:56 PM
Kl@@s

THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.

First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software I
use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I know
what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.

The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a computer
on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
technician and you will get the whole explanation.

Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T .....
see this was all a joke....

So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own computer it
has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.

Smile you were on candid camera.

(I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)

Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......

Kl@@S

Old July 26th 03, 11:34 PM
John Ward

Hi Kl@@s,

I realised that, and went along with the joke without actually going
through the motions.

Now I'll have to go and find out what people were actually getting on
screen that could lead to such confusion in some cases.

By the way, is your first name Santa?

Regards,
John

Old July 26th 03, 11:38 PM
quilljar Silver Tongue

Good one Santa,
You had me fooled!

u...

Old July 27th 03, 01:18 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

The laugh was on you. Microsoft has my message and they may find the 'joke' so amusing.
That's up to them. Forget about the 'private email'. I've no secrets here and you can say
whatever you need to say right here on the public forum. Laughs on you dip****!

Old July 27th 03, 03:23 AM
Kl@@s

Thanks for the laugh guys....

And no hards feelings here.... greetings to Dr. Speedbyrd, your the
best....Thanks

And no I'm not Santa Klaas...hahahahaha I would give FS2004 away for free
then would I...????

Happy landings.

Klaas

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:06:07 +0200, FlyingAxx

wrote:

Dr. Speedbyrd: wrote:

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up, cheapskate.

We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet
ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and available
in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.

Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you offered
to the rest of the world :-)))
But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!

reality is that thievery is not ok. get over it

Old July 27th 03, 04:37 AM
Don Parker

----------------------------------------o__\
twannnnnggg............
(sound of taut line after setting the hook
ROFLMAO

And you can put me on the stringer! Things got so blantant I thought
something smelled fishy, but didn't really give a **** one way or the other.
I agree, good one Santa!!
Cheers'n beers.
Don
"quilljar Silver Tongue" wrote in message
Good one Santa,
You had me fooled!

"FlyingAxx" wrote in message
Dr. Speedbyrd: wrote:

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up,

cheapskate.
We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and

available
in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.
Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you

offered
to the rest of the world :-)))
But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
--
Regards
Axel

FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
Lago Tornado and FS2004 Paul H. Simulators 0 July 20th 03 11:35 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM
FS2004 screen shots Paul H. Simulators 0 July 19th 03 06:55 AM
FS2004 AgentXXX Simulators 9 July 9th 03 10:14 PM