Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

Old November 3rd 03, 09:48 PM
kalijaa

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 8...
"kalijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 6...

This is the third response to this messsage. The first two have yet
to appear on the thread. The problem is probably on my end.
Otherwise, they may eventually trickle down, but I'm not waiting for
that.

With respect to this garbage:

Pretty scattered behavior for someone who claims to
be pursuing some kind of 'research', and research, moreover, that
nobody would really give a damn about.

Al, you are either dyslectic, an imbecile or a liar. Most likely, you
are a combination of at least two of those. Your implication that I
mentioned "study" or claimed to be pursuing some kind of research, is
a lie. You, who on 10/25/03 posted: "Since you're offering this so
comfortably, you undoubtedly have a reputable source at hand that
backs up your claims. So trot it out. Because I'm telling you right
now you're full of ****," now have a first rate opportunity to show us
how its done. The "reputable source at hand" is right in front of
you. Your task will be easy if you're telling the truth and impossible
if you're lying. Search the thread, find the message where I
mentioned study or research, repost the message here and prove me a
liar, or fail to do so and prove yourself to be a pathetic fraud who
wound up hoisted on his own petard and an ass who foolishly draws
attention to himself with bluff and bluster.

Your bluff has been called.

Mmmmmmm, yeah, or what? If I don't provide you with this, what are
you gonna do, run around in even more circles dodging the issue? Try to
deflect it, yet again, onto another track to hide the fact that you

haven't
a clue what the hell you're spouting about?

Since you like pulling up the old stuff, pull up the post where I
invited you to give a source, any source, for your ramblings. Remember

that
one?

Yes, I remember that one. I gave your invitation all the consideration it
deserved. I ignored it.

You should - it was the one that sent you scurrying.

Did it? Then why are you still sending me these sweet tidings?

Still haven't
seen an answer to that one, and now you want to make demands of me? Quite
amusing.

I demand nothing, but call you liar. I invite your defense, but expect wind
instead.

I've served my purpose.

Yes, you have served a purpose. Liars unmasked prove the converse of their
thesis.

A little pushing caused you to find a
surprising amount of ways to avoid actually providing any real info, which
has demonstrated your real worth to the rest of the group.

The information proving that you are a liar is in the record of this thread.
Unfortunately for you, the false 'information' forming the basis for your
lie only appears in your message.

But it appears I
could have saved the effort, since you immediately involved yourself in an
infantile game of grab-ass with SpEdByrd, so if THAT doesn't classify you,
I'm not sure what would...

That's a fair example of how you serve another purpose. You're presumption
that SpeedByrd is in a class beneath yours, perfectly illustrates your
imbecility. Gad flys rank high above liars.

Wanna have the last word? Knock yourself out - it won't change the
damage you've already done to yourself ;-)

I distinctly detect the sound of scurrying. Is it a bug? A rat? A liar?

Is that you . .
Al

?

Old November 4th 03, 09:13 AM
kalijaa

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message

nozh smaj kapop

I don't talk to terrorist scum. Go away.

The SpeedByrd :

From what I've read of your drivelings, you talk to no one else.

Is it really true that you and Al are twins? He speaks highly of you, but I
do detect a hint of sibling rivalry.

Kalijaa

Old November 4th 03, 03:15 PM
Big777

On 3 Nov 2003 23:45:49 -0600, Speedbyyrd wrote:

You an that garbage terrorist should get a room together.

The SpeedByrd :

Hell, YOU get rooms with guys all the time! Right, SpeedQueer!
Old November 4th 03, 06:48 PM
kalijaa

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message

Nothing to do with him. Together with you, air is fouled on this ng. Go

back to 'terror land'.

The SpeedByrd :

You're a matched set.

Old November 5th 03, 02:35 AM
kalijaa

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:48:36 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

You're a scuzzbag A-Rab

The SpeedByrd :

Your fadder's moustache

Old November 5th 03, 07:35 AM
kalijaa

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:35:06 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

Shut up.

The SpeedByrd :

Good idea. Show us how it's done.

Kalijaa.

Old November 5th 03, 11:39 AM
kalijaa

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:35:47 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:35:06 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

Shut up.

The SpeedByrd :

Good idea. Show us how it's done.

Kalijaa.

You first, A-Rab!!

The SpeedByrd :

No. Nope, won't do it, won't do it

Old November 6th 03, 11:08 AM
kalijaa

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
/ You'll do what you'e told, A-Rab scum!!! Now back into your box!

The SpeedByrd :

nix