Wow !!!!!

Old December 31st 03, 10:02 PM
Siberian Goose

Default Wow !!!!!

Hi all,
I know this has nothing do do with flightsims but i have just had my
satellite broadband installed & it is very fast. I can download at a rate of
4mb a second.

Old January 1st 04, 11:25 AM
Siberian Goose

Well as you may, or may not know i use this newsgroup as i am a big fan &
user of flight sims. I did not mean to cause any offence but i was just
expressing my delight at how fast this new service is compared to my 56k
dial up, as this was the only option as i dont live in a DSL area.
"Speedbyrd" wrote in message

Onetel: Kindly advise your subscriber that offtopic spam is not welcome

here. Especially when they do it
deliberately.

Many thanks

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:13 -0000, "Siberian Goose"

From: "Siberian Goose"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.simulators
Subject: Wow !!!!!
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:13 -0000
newscene.com!newscene!newscene!novia!novia!newshos ting.com!nx02.iad01.newsho
sting.com!216.65.3.50.MISMATCH!news-out1.newsfeeds.com!propagator2-maxim!new
s-in-maxim.spamkiller.net!news.he.net!chekhov.conxion.n et!212.67.96.135!213.
78.97.86

Hi all,
I know this has nothing do do with flightsims but i have just had my
satellite broadband installed & it is very fast. I can download at a rate

of
4mb a second.

The Speedbyrd :

From: "Siberian Goose"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.simulators
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:13 -0000

newscene.com!newscene!newscene!novia!novia!newshos ting.com!nx02.iad01.newsho

sting.com!216.65.3.50.MISMATCH!news-out1.newsfeeds.com!propagator2-maxim!new

s-in-maxim.spamkiller.net!news.he.net!chekhov.conxion.n et!212.67.96.135!213.
78.97.86

Hi all,
I know this has nothing do do with flightsims but i have just had my
satellite broadband installed & it is very fast. I can download at a

rate
of
4mb a second.

The Speedbyrd :

Don't worry, Goose, everyone else in this newsgroup has killfiled Speedbyrd.

Old January 1st 04, 11:51 AM
Quilljar

Don't mind Speedbyrd, he has a serious problem with adjusting to being a
human, very well-known to all who use these NGs

---

From: "Siberian Goose"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.simulators
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:13 -0000

newscene.com!newscene!newscene!novia!novia!newshos ting.com!nx02.iad01.newsho

sting.com!216.65.3.50.MISMATCH!news-out1.newsfeeds.com!propagator2-maxim!new

s-in-maxim.spamkiller.net!news.he.net!chekhov.conxion.n et!212.67.96.135!213.
78.97.86

Hi all,
I know this has nothing do do with flightsims but i have just had my
satellite broadband installed & it is very fast. I can download at a

rate
of
4mb a second.

The Speedbyrd :

Yeah don't worry about good old Speedbyrd. He's an asshole of the first
order. hehe

Old January 1st 04, 01:28 PM
Siberian Goose

Hi Guys,
Hey i did not mean to cause any problems to anyone & i'm truly sorry if i
have.
I am not a spammer at all & to be honest i hate spammers as i get more than
enough of these in my emails.
I am really sorry if i have upset anyone on here.
Happy new year to everyone.

Phil.
"jafar" wrote in message
news
If you post off-topic then add [OT] to the subject and it will warn us off
ok?

--
jafar

Old January 1st 04, 02:43 PM
Don Parker

Nick wrote:

Yeah don't worry about good old Speedbyrd. He's an asshole of the
first order. hehe

Yup! Byrd-droppings roared past being a mere half-ass long ago, and even
being a full blown asshole now is an understatement. He hovers in his own
twilight zone of bad taste and inane ravings........

Cheers'n Beers & Happy New Years all !
Don

Old January 1st 04, 03:33 PM
Quilljar

I think it is self evident that you haven't upset any real people at all
Goose:-)

---

Old January 1st 04, 10:51 PM
Dashi

Yes, you can safely ignore anything that Byrd- **** says on this or any
other newsgroup or at anytime, anywhere.

Treat him as you would a byrd dropping but even that is too good for him.

Dashi