Farewell, for now

Old May 12th 05, 05:25 AM
Christopher Campbell

Default Farewell, for now

Guys, this is pretty much farewell. As many of you know, Jane and I have
been planning for some time to do missionary work in the Philippines. We are
finally leaving on Saturday for two weeks of training and then directly from
there to Laoag. We will not be back until December of 2006. I don't think we
will get to talk much before then. In fact, we have been so busy getting
ready that I have not had any time for Usenet in over a month.

I learned a lot from you about flying. Best wishes and may you all have
tailwinds.

Salamat.

Christopher "Waddling Eagle" Campbell
"World Famous" Flight Instructor

Ne obliviscaris

Old May 12th 05, 05:35 AM
Peter Duniho

"Christopher Campbell" wrote in message
Guys, this is pretty much farewell. As many of you know, Jane and I have
been planning for some time to do missionary work in the Philippines.

"See" you CJ...we often disagreed, but almost never about flying, and I'll
be looking forward to your intelligent, thoughtful approach returning to us
in 2007.

Good luck with your missionary work...I have heard it can be very
challenging, but very rewarding.

[...]
Ne obliviscaris

How could I?

Old May 12th 05, 05:48 AM
Jay Beckman

"Christopher Campbell" wrote in message
Guys, this is pretty much farewell. As many of you know, Jane and I have
been planning for some time to do missionary work in the Philippines. We
are
finally leaving on Saturday for two weeks of training and then directly
from
there to Laoag. We will not be back until December of 2006. I don't think
we
will get to talk much before then. In fact, we have been so busy getting
ready that I have not had any time for Usenet in over a month.

I learned a lot from you about flying. Best wishes and may you all have
tailwinds.

Salamat.

Christopher "Waddling Eagle" Campbell
"World Famous" Flight Instructor

Ne obliviscaris

Good luck CJ and God Bless...

I'll miss not only your participation here but your pressence on the
photography groups too.

Be safe!

Sincerely,

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ

Old May 12th 05, 06:01 AM
Grumman-581

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message ...
Good luck with your missionary work...I have heard it can be very
challenging, but very rewarding.

That would be the "conversions" of the bar girls... Hmmm... Is that what
they're calling it these days? dirty-old-man-grin

Old May 12th 05, 08:18 AM
Montblack

("Christopher Campbell" wrote)
Guys, this is pretty much farewell. As many of you know, Jane and I have
been planning for some time to do missionary work in the Philippines. We
are
finally leaving on Saturday for two weeks of training and then directly
from
there to Laoag. We will not be back until December of 2006. I don't think
we
will get to talk much before then. In fact, we have been so busy getting
ready that I have not had any time for Usenet in over a month.

So how does this work? You get one lined up, but at the last minute he
decides to go with the Catholics down the street, do you still get credited
with an assist? g

Good luck.

Montblack

Old May 12th 05, 11:49 AM
Cecil Chapman

You take care and best of wishes in your efforts! You'll most definitely be
missed!!!

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL-IA
Student - CP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Old May 12th 05, 02:49 PM
Robert A. Barker

"Christopher Campbell" wrote in message
Guys, this is pretty much farewell. As many of you know, Jane and I have
been planning for some time to do missionary work in the Philippines. We
are
finally leaving on Saturday for two weeks of training and then directly
from
there to Laoag. We will not be back until December of 2006. I don't think
we
will get to talk much before then. In fact, we have been so busy getting
ready that I have not had any time for Usenet in over a month.

I learned a lot from you about flying. Best wishes and may you all have
tailwinds.

Salamat.

Christopher "Waddling Eagle" Campbell
"World Famous" Flight Instructor

Ne obliviscaris

CJ: I look forward to your your return and your many
contributions to this group.

All the best

Bob Barker N8749S

Old May 12th 05, 03:01 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Christopher Campbell" wrote in message
Guys, this is pretty much farewell. As many of you know, Jane and I have
been planning for some time to do missionary work in the Philippines. We
are
finally leaving on Saturday for two weeks of training and then directly
from
there to Laoag. We will not be back until December of 2006. I don't think
we
will get to talk much before then. In fact, we have been so busy getting
ready that I have not had any time for Usenet in over a month.

I learned a lot from you about flying. Best wishes and may you all have
tailwinds.

Salamat.

Christopher "Waddling Eagle" Campbell
"World Famous" Flight Instructor

Ne obliviscaris

Check six over there, and the best of luck to you.
Dudley Henriques

Old May 12th 05, 03:09 PM
Peter R.

Christopher wrote:

Guys, this is pretty much farewell.

snip

Best of luck, CJ. I admire your convictions to your faith.

--
Peter