ASW20b (21) For Sale

Old May 14th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rick Culbertson

Default ASW20b (21) For Sale

All,

I've place my ASW20b on the market, some of you in the states know
it's Id (21) and know it's a fine ship. If interested please see the
ad on W&W at:
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads3.htm

Respectfully,
Rick Culbertson
Colorado, USA
Old May 14th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On May 13, 8:15*pm, Rick Culbertson wrote:
All,

I've place my ASW20b on the market, some of you in the states know
it's Id (21) and know it's a fine ship. If interested please see the
ad on W&W at:http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads3.htm

Respectfully,
Rick Culbertson
Colorado, USA

It is a VERY fine racing and XC ship. A lot of very good pilots in
current generation ships can't beat it - or Rick.

9B
Old May 14th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Micki

"21" is a VERY fine racing and XC ship. A lot of very good pilots in
current generation ships can't beat it - or Rick.

9B

I guess now we will FINALLY get the answer to our HUGE question....Is
it the ship or the pilot that win's so many of those contests?
hmmm...inquiring minds want to know!
Micki
contest manager, who is ALWAYS handing out awards to "21"
Old May 14th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On May 13, 11:15*pm, Rick Culbertson wrote:
All,

I've place my ASW20b on the market, some of you in the states know
it's Id (21) and know it's a fine ship. If interested please see the
ad on W&W at:http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads3.htm

Respectfully,
Rick Culbertson
Colorado, USA

Bummer. Only 21:1 LD ?
Old May 15th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

At 20:11 14 May 2009, Dave Nadler wrote:
On May 13, 11:15=A0pm, Rick Culbertson wrote:
All,

I've place my ASW20b on the market, some of you in the states know

it's Id (21) and know it's a fine ship. If
interested please see the ad on W&W
at:http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads3.htm

Respectfully,
Rick Culbertson
Colorado, USA

Bummer. Only 21:1 LD ?

YO, Dave. That was I.D. (Eye Dee), not LD. But, it can probably get down
to 21 L/D. At Warp 3!

Steve Leonard
ZS but maybe something different this year...

ASW20B Mal Soaring 0 May 2nd 06 01:42 PM
1-23 for sale Alex Soaring 5 November 3rd 04 06:39 PM
ASW20 ASW20B ASW20C Diff Allan Eccles Soaring 2 July 17th 04 01:18 AM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 4th 03 11:30 PM
F/A-18 for sale in KS mah Military Aviation 1 August 8th 03 11:07 AM