I've had it.

Old June 7th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default I've had it.

The rec.aviation newsgroups have become useless.

You quit easily.

Surprising.

Not in the least. I understand his reasoning completely.

Me, too.

Sadly, this forum has become the Bertie Show 24/7, diving inexorably into an
ever tightening graveyard spiral. We, as pilots -- by validating his
existence -- have allowed his mental illness to destroy this group, and in
doing so have deprived ourselves of a great piloting forum.

Just as the troll hoped we would. In the end, he outsmarted us all.

Farewell, Bob. It's been an honor knowing you.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 7th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Jay Honeck wrote:

Me, too.

Sadly, this forum has become the Bertie Show 24/7, diving inexorably
into an ever tightening graveyard spiral. We, as pilots -- by
validating his existence -- have allowed his mental illness to destroy
this group, and in doing so have deprived ourselves of a great piloting
forum.

Just as the troll hoped we would. In the end, he outsmarted us all.

Farewell, Bob. It's been an honor knowing you.

Check out the Pilots of America forums. It's moderated, the group is
savvy and friendly, and no nonsense. I just this moment got a post from
Bob. Actually, if you have the time, spread the word to Montblack and
the rest of your email loop as well.
Hope to see you over there. I posted a simple hello post and received 10
answers welcoming me over there; not a negative or unrelated to aviation
response in the bunch :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig[_2_]

Dudley Henriques blithered dramatically whilst picking the gonad hairs
from his teeth once fluffy on the testicles of his retaded son :
Jay Honeck wrote:

Me, too.

Sadly, this forum has become the Bertie Show 24/7, diving inexorably into
an ever tightening graveyard spiral. We, as pilots -- by validating his
existence -- have allowed his mental illness to destroy this group, and in
doing so have deprived ourselves of a great piloting forum.

Just as the troll hoped we would. In the end, he outsmarted us all.

Farewell, Bob. It's been an honor knowing you.

Check out the Pilots of America forums. It's moderated, the group is savvy
and friendly, and no nonsense. I just this moment got a post from Bob.
Actually, if you have the time, spread the word to Montblack and the rest of
your email loop as well.
Hope to see you over there. I posted a simple hello post and received 10
answers welcoming me over there; not a negative or unrelated to aviation
response in the bunch :-)

One note. If you use a free email address, you may have to wait for
access (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc).

Old June 7th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Check out the Pilots of America forums. It's moderated, the group is
savvy and friendly, and no nonsense. I just this moment got a post from
Bob. Actually, if you have the time, spread the word to Montblack and
the rest of your email loop as well.
Hope to see you over there. I posted a simple hello post and received 10
answers welcoming me over there; not a negative or unrelated to aviation
response in the bunch :-)

Done! Thanks for the tip...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Old June 7th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jon Woellhaf

With all you guys leaving, pretty soon I'll have this group all to myself.

Old June 7th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
George

On Jun 6, 8:22*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

I hope you don't mean me! I'm not fueding with anyone. I just post. I
would
never be so rude as to not to respond to any post directed even remotely
my
way...

Bertie

Liar. You'll answer anything, Squirty.

Here they come.
Just like little children will find their way into the middle of just
about anything adults are trying to do.

Old June 7th 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

The rec.aviation newsgroups have become useless.

You quit easily.

Surprising.

Not in the least. I understand his reasoning completely.

Me, too.

Sadly, this forum has become the Bertie Show 24/7, diving inexorably
into an ever tightening graveyard spiral. We, as pilots -- by
validating his existence -- have allowed his mental illness to destroy
this group, and in doing so have deprived ourselves of a great
piloting forum.

Just as the troll hoped we would. In the end, he outsmarted us all.

I didn't do anything but poast, idiot.

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I didn't do anything but poast, idiot.

Bertie

No, you didn't do anything but post nonsense. You are an idiot, you post
nonsense.

Never mind, we will remind you again later.

Old June 7th 08, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.fllonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3Zt2k.113$QN1.103
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I didn't do anything but poast, idiot.

Bertie

No, you didn't do anything but post nonsense. You are an idiot, you post
nonsense.

Nope.

Never mind, we will remind you again later.

I'm sure you will try.

Bertie

Old June 7th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rod

I am a member, of course, but
never noticed any forum. What section is it in?

This is the URL:

http://forums.aopa.org/

Thanks. I got it.

rod