V-8 powered Seabee

Old November 6th 03, 04:57 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Ben Haas N801BH.

Ben,
Looking at your post time I realize it is late, but you seem a little confused
this morning? This group has noting to do with Yahoo. While I don't know Bob
really well I have met him in person and I would not hesitate to fly with him
into any airstrip you pick out and land on yourself. You have thrown out a
accusation about Bob back peddling, I do believe it is now up to you to prove
that he did that. Anxiously awaiting you proof.

Jerry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Write him off like you would Jaun Jimenez.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years of successful flight

Old November 6th 03, 07:02 PM
clare @ snyder.on .ca

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 10:57:22 -0600, Barnyard BOb --
wrote:

Ben Haas N801BH.

Ben,
Looking at your post time I realize it is late, but you seem a little confused
this morning? This group has noting to do with Yahoo. While I don't know Bob
really well I have met him in person and I would not hesitate to fly with him
into any airstrip you pick out and land on yourself. You have thrown out a
accusation about Bob back peddling, I do believe it is now up to you to prove
that he did that. Anxiously awaiting you proof.

Jerry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Write him off like you would Jaun Jimenez.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years of successful flight

Definition of a successful landing - one where you walk away.
Definition of an EXCELLENT landing - one where the plane can be flown
out without repairs.

So 50 years of SUCCESSFUL flight does not need to mean accident free,
or incident free flight.
Old November 6th 03, 08:18 PM
Jay

I don't remember seeing BOb say he'd flown 9000 hours without
accident. In fact he quite admirably fessed up in this very NG that
he'd had some certified accidents that apparently he survived in one
piece.

But anyway, this is the group for experimental aviation discussion so
we should be discussing experiments and new ways to look at old
problems. The only thing constant is change, as much as some people
hate to see it.
Old November 7th 03, 01:30 AM
Ben Haas

Yes, It was late and I got Yahoo mixed up with Google. BOb just
admitted to 50 years of non accident free flight. Thanks BOb for
saving me the hassle of reposting your back peddling. Just a
reminder,, not all of us Auto engine guys are using JUNKYARD motors.
And this is the HOMEBUILT list, which to my knowledge is as good as an
EXPERIMENTAL list cause one goes with the other. BOb is the only guy
with a CERTIFIED RV-4, we hope....

Ben Haas.

Old November 7th 03, 01:37 AM
Bart D. Hull

Bob's just certifiable.

Ignore him and he'll just go away...

It's not like he contributes anything useful to this group.

Bart

--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Old November 7th 03, 04:40 AM
Barnyard BOb --

You are still confused Ben, this is not Google either.

Jerry

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ben grows more like juan with every post.
Dodge, accuse, bluff, change the subect, etcetera.

Ben has not and will not address your direct questions.
At this point, Ben cannot afford be honest and forthright.
The day he does, he will be left with nothing more to say.
Ben Haas is past the point of no return, IMO.

Confused or not - Ben has been purposely vindictive, evasive
and mean spirited; therefore, no longer worth one's time.

YMMV, but I doubt it.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of successfull flight.

Old November 7th 03, 11:06 AM
Ha Haa-s

Yes, It was late and I got Yahoo mixed up with Google. BOb just
admitted to 50 years of non accident free flight.

Ben Haas.

Yes, It was late and I got Yahoo mixed up with Google. BOb just
admitted to 50 years of non accident free flight. Thanks BOb for
saving me the hassle of reposting your back peddling.

Ben Haas.

You are still confused Ben, this is not Google either.

Jerry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unless I'm confused as badly as Ben....
Ben is the guy that some time ago told us how he had developed an
auto conversion that would develop more horsepower at less RPM
than any other auto engine on earth. One secret ingredient was a
new fangled cam, IIRC. When I asked him to start walking his talk...
all that has been forthcoming is more heat and vitriol concerning me -
NOTHING on his fabulous world class engine. To date, his agenda
remains the same..... shoot the messenger. Discredit the messenger.
Deflect attention from his engine project's failures and... successes?

Although Ben remains CLUELESS about where he is at...
even when informed, he does keep harping on how this group
is about 'EXPERIMENTING'. I wonder when Ben is going to get off
my case and on to posting something topical and of substance.
When will Ben bare his soul and come clean on how what I and
others have been saying for some time? Never, is my guess.

However, since Hass appears to be bashful, one might write....

Ben Haas N801BH.

FAA public record.....

Registered Owner

Name HAAS POWER AIR INC
Street 700 PONDEROSA DR
City JACKSON
State WYOMING
Zip Code 83001-9379

N801BH is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 8-4419
Type Registration Corporation
Manufacturer Name HAAS POWER AIR INC
Certificate Issue Date 05/19/2003
Model HAAS 801
Status Valid
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine
Type Engine Reciprocating

Old November 7th 03, 01:56 PM
Ben Haas

Really. the top of this page says GOOGLE I think. Lets get BOb's opinion..
Jerry Springer wrote in message nk.net...
You are still confused Ben, this is not Google either.

Jerry
Ben Haas.

REALLY. WOW, must be my puter saying GOOGLE on the header for no reason...

Old November 7th 03, 04:04 PM
Jerry Springer

You may be using Google to read and post to RAH but Google is only a means to
access the newsgroups.

Jerry

wrote:

[...]

human powered flight patrick timony Home Built 10 September 16th 03 03:38 AM
Illusive elastic powered Ornithopter Mike Hindle Home Built 6 September 15th 03 03:32 PM
Pre-Rotator Powered by Compressed Air? nuke Home Built 8 July 30th 03 12:36 PM
Powered Parachute Plans MJC Home Built 4 July 15th 03 07:29 PM
Powered Parachute Plans- correction Cy Galley Home Built 0 July 11th 03 03:43 AM