To Tarver Engineering

Old January 9th 04, 08:07 AM
fudog50

Default To Tarver Engineering

I warned ya a coupla weeks ago, you didn't pay attention so here ya
go! Hope you have a sense of humor, I have lots of these, when you
tell them to your co-workers in the head, (you must know what a "head'
is, you seem to know everything else about Navy terminology, including
calling ships "boats"). Just remember where you got them.

Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said,
"Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied,
"Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a
beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the
ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."
The second engineer nodded approvingly and stated,
"Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was
better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said
he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an
enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with his
mistress, because the passion and mystery he found there. The engineer
said, "I like both."
Both?"
Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each
assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to
the lab and get some work done."

It's all in fun dude, you do make life interesting, keep posting!

Old January 9th 04, 05:16 PM
Tarver Engineering

"fudog50" wrote in message
[...]

There once was a young engineer sent off to Saudi for his first job. He was
late so the arranged transportation had already departed. The only thing to
do was try a rented camel. Abdul only had the one camel left and it was a
tad different. As abdul instructed our young engineer, every so often the
camel would buck him off and expect a hand job. well, our young engineer
was in desperate need of getting to the wellhead, so off he went. Sure
enough, the next morning the camel expected his handjob. The second day
began pretty much the same and by the third morning they were hafway across
the desert to their destination. Except, on the third morning the camel
knocked our young engineer down and would not accept his rubbing. This went
on for a while until the engineer asked, "what do you want"? The camel
replied, "smack smack".

Old January 9th 04, 08:15 PM
Tarver Engineering

"fudog50" wrote in message
so what did you do???

good one.

As you say, you are the customer.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:16:52 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

.. .