What's on YOUR Christmas list?

Old December 17th 03, 02:49 AM
Michelle P

Gulfstream G500
nothing else for the aircraft.

Michelle

Jay Honeck wrote:

Ho, ho, ho....!

Me, I'm asking Santa for a new, solid-state transponder -- which is about as
dull as socks & underwear, but the third digit on mine keeps going wacky
once in while. I *hate* it when ATC thinks I've set my squawk code
wrong...

What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity

Old December 17th 03, 03:31 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Michelle P" wrote in message
nk.net...
Gulfstream G500
nothing else for the aircraft.

Michelle

I hope you were a GOOD girl!!

Old December 17th 03, 05:57 AM
John Harlow

What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?

Hopefully not yet another Citation V.

C'mon, Santa - use some *imagination* this year!

Old December 17th 03, 03:47 PM
Michelle P

Tom,
I have been naughty and nice. ;-)
Michelle

Tom Sixkiller wrote:

ink.net...

Old December 17th 03, 04:47 PM
Russell Kent

I hear that Michelle is good, she's very good.
And when she's bad, she's even better. ;-)

(Apologies to Mae West)
Russell Kent

Michelle P wrote:

Tom,
I have been naughty and nice. ;-)
Michelle

Old December 17th 03, 04:50 PM
hlongworth

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:GE9Db.554575$Fm2.523350@attbi_s04...
Ho, ho, ho....!

What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?

Good health to all pilots and their birds too.
Old December 17th 03, 06:53 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Tom Sixkiller wrote:

"Michelle P" wrote in message
nk.net...
Gulfstream G500
nothing else for the aircraft.

Michelle

I hope you were a GOOD girl!!

Of course she was. Just don't ask *what* she was good at. :-)

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."
Old December 17th 03, 09:55 PM
Jay Honeck

Secondary flight instruments, clocks, tachometers, temp gauges, etc., are
not important... Take a hammer to em for all I care... But attitude

gyros,
asi, altimeter, compass, are your life...

Well, Denny, I have been assured by people who know the business that a
rebuilt gyro instrument is in many ways better than new. All the "wear
parts" are brand new, and everything inside is "tweaked" to precision by the
technician who rebuilds it. In many cases, the only thing not replaced is
the housing.

But I'm VFR by choice anyway. I won't risk my life behind ANY vacuum
instruments, period.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 17th 03, 10:36 PM
Rosspilot

But I'm VFR by choice anyway. I won't risk my life behind ANY vacuum
instruments, period.

Does this mean you elect not to fly IFR or not to pursue your IR, or both?

www.Rosspilot.com

Old December 18th 03, 04:04 AM
tony roberts

What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?

A gift certificate for air to air photographs.

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL