pilots refuse to fly with gun loons onboard

Old December 30th 03, 07:50 PM
nick

Default pilots refuse to fly with gun loons onboard

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

"Airline pilots should not take off with marshals on board, the British
Airline Pilots' Association (Balpa) has said."

"Capt Granshaw defended pilots' right to take action and said: "Our advice
to pilots is that until adequate written and agreed assurances are received,
flight crew should not operate flights where sky marshals are carried."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357309.stm

Old December 30th 03, 08:06 PM
Bogart

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:50:49 -0000, "nick"
wrote:

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

"Airline pilots should not take off with marshals on board, the British
Airline Pilots' Association (Balpa) has said."

"Capt Granshaw defended pilots' right to take action and said: "Our advice
to pilots is that until adequate written and agreed assurances are received,
flight crew should not operate flights where sky marshals are carried."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357309.stm

Maybe you 'fraidy cats would like us to loan you some properly trained
US Sky Marshals?

Old December 30th 03, 08:21 PM
Chris Morton

In article , nick says...

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

Pizza loving anti-Semite points out that British pilots would rather fly into
buildings than have armed POLICE on board.

They're as big a bunch of netwits as Jew hater Nick.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.

Old December 30th 03, 08:52 PM
Little John

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:50:49 -0000, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity,
once again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard,
"nick" two-fingered to all:

|"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
|called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

|"Airline pilots should not take off with marshals on board, the British
|Airline Pilots' Association (Balpa) has said."

|"Capt Granshaw defended pilots' right to take action and said: "Our advice
|to pilots is that until adequate written and agreed assurances are received,
|flight crew should not operate flights where sky marshals are carried."
|
|http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357309.stm

Bunch of pussies.

jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com

jammin1's Resources
www.jammin1.com
Old December 30th 03, 09:06 PM
Bogart

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:12:56 +0000, Shaun
wrote:

wrote:

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

"Airline pilots should not take off with marshals on board, the British
Airline Pilots' Association (Balpa) has said."

"Capt Granshaw defended pilots' right to take action and said: "Our advice
to pilots is that until adequate written and agreed assurances are received,
flight crew should not operate flights where sky marshals are carried."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357309.stm

Maybe you 'fraidy cats would like us to loan you some properly trained
US Sky Marshals?

Are they as cowardly as the US passengers who were too scared to deal
with four arabs armed with carpet knifes

What 4 Arabs armed with Carpet knives?

Old December 30th 03, 09:43 PM
Mongo Jones

Cool! Euro-trash can stay the **** home, then.

Old December 30th 03, 09:44 PM
Mongo Jones

In talk.politics.guns Chris Morton wrote:

In article , nick says...

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

Pizza loving anti-Semite points out that British pilots would rather fly into
buildings than have armed POLICE on board.

They're as big a bunch of netwits as Jew hater Nick.

We should put the British Airline Pilots' Association on notice that
any flight WITHOUT armed sky marshals on board will be shot down as a
precautionary measure.
Old December 30th 03, 09:47 PM
Bogart

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:44:42 GMT, Mongo Jones
wrote:

We should put the British Airline Pilots' Association on notice that
any flight WITHOUT armed sky marshals on board will be shot down as a
precautionary measure.

Heh, that's essentially what we've told them in not so many words, ie
diplomatically.
Old December 30th 03, 09:54 PM
Bill Smith

wrote:

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

"Airline pilots should not take off with marshals on board, the British
Airline Pilots' Association (Balpa) has said."

"Capt Granshaw defended pilots' right to take action and said: "Our advice
to pilots is that until adequate written and agreed assurances are received,
flight crew should not operate flights where sky marshals are carried."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357309.stm

Maybe you 'fraidy cats would like us to loan you some properly trained
US Sky Marshals?

Are they as cowardly as the US passengers who were too scared to deal
with four arabs armed with carpet knifes

Remember the shoe bomber? He didn't look at all well after the
passengers were finished with him. I actually pity the next guy that
pulls a knife and tries to hijack an airliner.

Bill Smith