The next time you get on a commercial jet, you're a "demon"

Old June 8th 18, 08:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byker

Default The next time you get on a commercial jet, you're a "demon"

Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis defend their private jets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss
The story starts around a kitchen table with renown Pentecostal preachers
Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis. Duplantis shares of his recent
“revival meeting” with Creflo Dollar (who claimed God wanted him to have a
new $65M Gulfstream jet) and then how God started talking to him on the trip
home.

Copeland pipes up, “You couldn’t have done that on an airliner!”

Duplantis responds, “No sir!”

Copeland, acting out the misery of flying commercial next does a bit of a
role play. “What’d you say Lord? And the guy sittin’ over there saying ‘what
the hell does he think he’s doing?’ You can’t do that! [fly
commercial]…Jesse and I and others, Keith Moore and Creflo Dollar…the world
is in such a shape that you can’t get there without this.”

Copeland argues he would have to stop 90% of what he was doing without his
private jet because “you can’t get there from here”. Duplantis nods in
agreement and says “it’s impossible.”

Duplantis chimes in with an example of his recent travel schedule:

Dallas, TX on Friday and Saturday, Sunday morning in Boston, MA, Monday in
New Orleans, LA, Tuesday in Chicago, IL, Wednesday in Raleigh, NC, Thursday
back in New Orleans, Friday in San Antonio, TX, Saturday in New Orleans, and
Sunday in “another city I can’t remember.” Duplantis adds that he asked his
neighbor, a Delta pilot, if he would fly that schedule and the pilot said
NO. That’s convincing evidence.

Thing is, there are non-stop commercial flights from DFW to BOS, BOS-MSY,
MSY-ORD, ORD-RDU…we’re not even talking about making connections. Let’s say,
conservatively, that Duplantis flew 1000 hours per year (sounds like he
flies a lot more). We’re talking nearly $2.2mn/year in operating costs, not
even counting the price of the jet ($16mn…). This is the same preacher who
preached, “I’ve never had the Lord say, ‘Jesse, I think that car is a little
bit too nice.’ I’ve had vehicles and the Lord said, ‘Would you please go
park that at your house. Don’t put that in front of my house. I don’t want
people to think that I’m a poor God.'”

But our story isn’t done.

You see, these men of the cloth need to be on a private jet so “they can
talk to God” since a private jet “protects the anointing”. They used to fly
airlines but it was “agitating” with “people coming up to you..and [asking
for prayer]”. How annoying that someone might ask a pastor to pray for them!

Then the doozy from Copeland. “You can’t manage that today. This dope-filled
world and get in a air–, a llllloooonnnnggggg tube with a bunch of demons.”
Duplantis nods in agreement and Copeland continues, “It’s deadly!”

The sad thing is that the actual point of this segment is that God allegedly
whispered to Duplantis that he, like Creflo, need a private jet upgrade (and
that you need to buy his new DVD). Stay tuned for that.

There’s more. Watch the video please, and weep for the poor folks who
actually donate to these charlatans. And remember next time you step onto a
plane that you’re just a demon.

https://tinyurl.com/ybbzm6fw

Old June 9th 18, 07:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:20:58 -0500, "Byker" wrote:

Copeland argues he would have to stop 90% of what he was doing without his
private jet because you cant get there from here. Duplantis nods in
agreement and says its impossible.

"What he is doing" is flitting around the country conning folks out of
their money.