pilots refuse to fly with gun loons onboard

Old December 31st 03, 09:38 PM
Dave

"Mongo Jones" wrote in message
s.com...
In talk.politics.guns Chris Morton wrote:

In article , nick

says...

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots'

union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

Pizza loving anti-Semite points out that British pilots would rather fly

into
buildings than have armed POLICE on board.

They're as big a bunch of netwits as Jew hater Nick.

We should put the British Airline Pilots' Association on notice that
any flight WITHOUT armed sky marshals on board will be shot down as a
precautionary measure.

So what new? In both Gulf wars the British lost more aircraft to so called
friendly fire than enemy action. So why change the habits of a life time. If
it moves shoot it.

Old December 31st 03, 09:40 PM
Dave

"Jeff Franks" wrote in message

you deserve to be isolated from the civilized world as long as you thing
and speak like that.

we have a freedom of speech that tends to prevent that from happening.
thank God.

That freedom of speech also confirms what a bunch of assholes most Americans
appear to be. Freedom of speech is not always your best friend. You need to
think be fore you speak.

Old December 31st 03, 09:41 PM
Dave

"Jeff Franks" wrote in message

you deserve to be isolated from the civilized world as long as you

thing
and speak like that.

we have a freedom of speech that tends to prevent that from happening.

I am not so sure about that.

well, lets say it works for a liberal. If you want to see our first
amendment thrown out the window, have a conservative start talking in a
group of liberals. "freedom of speech" tends to go down the tubes and the
conservative is labeled an ignorant bigot.

The conservative is an ignorant bigot.

Old December 31st 03, 10:04 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Dave" wrote in message

What's to say that the passengers don't swarm over the marshal when they

see
his gun.

If they were of a mind to do that, wouldn't they swarm over the first person
to draw a weapon, which would be the terrorist?

What's to say a terrorist doesn't claim to be a marshal when he pulls his
weapon. Are all marshals going to be white?

Well, if he doesn't shoot the terrorist upon pulling his weapon, it woulb be
pretty clear he's not actually a marshal.

Sorry but the who idea is fu*king stupid dreamed up by a whole load of
as*hole rednecks who have brains no bigger than pin heads and still have
their minds stuck in the pioneer days.

Actually, it's those that oppose armed marshals that are brainless.

Old December 31st 03, 10:05 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Dave" wrote in message

That freedom of speech also confirms what a bunch of assholes most

Americans
appear to be. Freedom of speech is not always your best friend. You need

think be fore you speak.

And you should think before you write.

Old December 31st 03, 10:24 PM
Morton Davis

" Bogart " wrote in message
s.com...
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:27:22 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

" Bogart " wrote in message
ws.com...
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:28:59 +0000, Shaun
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:28:34 GMT, Mongo Jones
wrote:

In talk.politics.guns

(Nick Cooper) wrote:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:44:42 GMT, Mongo Jones
wrote:

In talk.politics.guns Chris Morton wrote:

In article ,

nick
says...

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline

pilots'
union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on

board."

Pizza loving anti-Semite points out that British pilots would

rather
fly into
buildings than have armed POLICE on board.

They're as big a bunch of netwits as Jew hater Nick.

We should put the British Airline Pilots' Association on notice

that
any flight WITHOUT armed sky marshals on board will be shot down as

precautionary measure.

And you honestly wonder why the rest of the world has such a low
opinion of America?

And you honestly think we give a **** about some ****-whiskered Brits
who are too ****ing stupid to safeguard their own planes?

You should, Decades of proper airline security has proved stunningly
effective at stopping planes being hijacked

Prior to 9/11 when was the last time a US airliner was hijacked in the
US? And what ultimately stopped the domestic hijacking?

Are you saying that only the US managed to implement proper "airline
security"?

No. I asked prior to 9/11 when was the last time a US airliner was
hijacked in the US? Would you like to take a guess?

I know it's been a long time.
"In 15 minutes on Tuesday, the US suffered more hijackings than it had in
the previous 10 years combined."
http://www.suntimes.co.za/2001/09/12/hijacking.asp

Second why exactly should we exclude the most recent example to show that
security was inadequate?

If you know the answer to my first question it relates directly to my
second question, What ultimately stopped domestic hijacking?

It never payed off?

-*MORT*-

Old December 31st 03, 10:51 PM
Scout

wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:28:34 GMT, Mongo Jones
wrote:

In talk.politics.guns

wrote:

[...]

"No"? Then your question really isn't relevent, since hijacking aren't
limited to US airliners alone.

Second why exactly should we exclude the most recent example to show that
security was inadequate?

If you know the answer to my first question it relates directly to my
second question, What ultimately stopped domestic hijacking?

Nothing. 9/11 stands forth as an example that domestic hijacking was NEVER
stopped.

Now tie both of these two questions together with the correct answers
which I'm sure Shaun will be providing us, and then see how it relates
to the question of putting SKY MARSHALS on airplanes.

Two buildings destroyed, 4 planes with crew and passengers dead, thousands
of lives lost, many more injured.

And a commitment to SHOOT DOWN THE NEXT PLANE THAT IS HIJACKED.

Yea, I can see how that pretty much answers the question of whether we need
sky marshals on planes. We do. Period.

Old December 31st 03, 11:01 PM
Dave Whitmarsh

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:51:54 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

ws.com...

wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:28:34 GMT, Mongo Jones
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh look, the inmates are attacking each other.

--
The Wit and Wisdom of Mort Davis:

On American children rummaging through rubbish for food:
"True, ythey gewt the inbrads in Parliment to do it"

His neo-con solution for world peace:
"When Europe ****s itsself again, I suggest we drop nukes on it until no
human life remains."

Displaying that he's yet another lamer with a sticky
Caps Lock key who believes that anyone cares about the
contents of his killfile:
"Keep changing those fake idents, I have plenty more room in the old
killfile, ****TARD."