A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FlarmNet Files on Oudie (SeeYou Mobile)

Old May 16th 16, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor
external usenet poster

Default FlarmNet Files on Oudie (SeeYou Mobile)

I am doing my annual firmware/software update for my cockpit. It is becoming a major process.

1. Flarm Core (Firmware and Config)
2. V7 (S7) Vario (two files plus checking setting)
3. Butterfly Display (firmware and FlarmNet)
4. Oudie (software and FlarmNet)

I can't find documentation that explains how to handle FlarmNet (.fln) files for the Oudie (SeeYou Mobile). The Oudie updater is suppose to help with this but it does not show any information about the FlarmNet files on the version I am running (1.6, I think this is the latest).

1. Need details on the correct files to load to the Oudie and the location, i.e. root directory or some other location? Do old files need to be removed? How does SeeYou Mobile know which file to use?

2. Is it possible to edit and see the Flarm ID's that have been manually entered into the Flarm window in SeeYou Mobile?

Tim

Old May 16th 16, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]
external usenet poster

Default FlarmNet Files on Oudie (SeeYou Mobile)

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 12:20:26 PM UTC-7, Tim Taylor wrote:
I am doing my annual firmware/software update for my cockpit. It is becoming a major process.

1. Flarm Core (Firmware and Config)
2. V7 (S7) Vario (two files plus checking setting)
3. Butterfly Display (firmware and FlarmNet)
4. Oudie (software and FlarmNet)

I can't find documentation that explains how to handle FlarmNet (.fln) files for the Oudie (SeeYou Mobile). The Oudie updater is suppose to help with this but it does not show any information about the FlarmNet files on the version I am running (1.6, I think this is the latest).

1. Need details on the correct files to load to the Oudie and the location, i.e. root directory or some other location? Do old files need to be removed? How does SeeYou Mobile know which file to use?

2. Is it possible to edit and see the Flarm ID's that have been manually entered into the Flarm window in SeeYou Mobile?

Tim

Put the Flarnet files in the Radar Folder of the Oudie

Richard
www.craggyaero.com