FlarmNet Files on Oudie (SeeYou Mobile)

Old May 16th 16, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default FlarmNet Files on Oudie (SeeYou Mobile)

I am doing my annual firmware/software update for my cockpit. It is becoming a major process.

1. Flarm Core (Firmware and Config)
2. V7 (S7) Vario (two files plus checking setting)
3. Butterfly Display (firmware and FlarmNet)
4. Oudie (software and FlarmNet)

I can't find documentation that explains how to handle FlarmNet (.fln) files for the Oudie (SeeYou Mobile). The Oudie updater is suppose to help with this but it does not show any information about the FlarmNet files on the version I am running (1.6, I think this is the latest).

1. Need details on the correct files to load to the Oudie and the location, i.e. root directory or some other location? Do old files need to be removed? How does SeeYou Mobile know which file to use?

2. Is it possible to edit and see the Flarm ID's that have been manually entered into the Flarm window in SeeYou Mobile?

Tim

Old May 16th 16, 10:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 12:20:26 PM UTC-7, Tim Taylor wrote:
[...]

Put the Flarnet files in the Radar Folder of the Oudie

Richard
www.craggyaero.com