VFR xcountry calculator/log (NEW!!!)

Old December 26th 05, 10:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default VFR xcountry calculator/log (NEW!!!)

Hi guys,

I'm new to this news group so pardon me if I'm not behaving quite properly
but I think this might be interesting to some readers.

I've written a very comfortable VFR cross country flight planner/log sheet
based on MS Word with an extensive macro program in the background. It does
all your E6B calculations and, in addition, features course and distance
calculations based on GPS waypoints stored in a separate file.

I'd appreciate it if you could check it out and give me some feedback. Since
I'm not a regular on this news group, e-mail to "ckurz seventhousand @
hotmail . com" (remove all the spaces and substitute 7000 for seventhousand)
will reach me.

Happy New Year, -- Chris.

P.S.: Since binary attachements are not allowed in this group, please write
me a pm and I'll send it to you. Allow for a couple of days since I'll be
away til Jan 2.