ClearNav Instruments - Cambridge Repair Service - July

Old June 28th 15, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
KiloKilo[_2_]

Default ClearNav Instruments - Cambridge Repair Service - July

Just a quick expansion on the July support suspension.

Cambridge Repair Service is suspended for the month of July as Gary Kammerer and his bride will be in Indonesia on their honeymoon - and visiting with the bride's parents.

Please make arrangements (call Gary) post August 1st for any Cambridge repair needs.

Congratulations, Gary !

http://clearnav.net/index.html
Old June 28th 15, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
KiloKilo[_2_]

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:06:27 AM UTC-4, KiloKilo wrote:
Just a quick expansion on the July support suspension.

Cambridge Repair Service is suspended for the month of July as Gary Kammerer and his bride will be in Indonesia on their honeymoon - and visiting with the bride's parents.

Please make arrangements (call Gary) post August 1st for any Cambridge repair needs.

Congratulations, Gary !

http://clearnav.net/index.html

My apologies ... I have apparently attempted to get Gary married off without the benefit of clergy.

Gary will be vacationing in Indonesia and visiting the extended family of his fiancée - but a traditional Indonesian (or even American) marriage is not in his immediate plans.

Again my apologies to all ...

KK

Old July 4th 15, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:06:27 AM UTC-4, KiloKilo wrote:
Just a quick expansion on the July support suspension.

Cambridge Repair Service is suspended for the month of July as Gary Kammerer and his bride will be in Indonesia on their honeymoon - and visiting with the bride's parents.

Please make arrangements (call Gary) post August 1st for any Cambridge repair needs.

Congratulations, Gary !

http://clearnav.net/index.html

Unfortunately my clearnav picked this weekend to lock up with a blank dark screen. Is anybody around that knows this unit?
Roy
Old July 4th 15, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 2:43:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:06:27 AM UTC-4, KiloKilo wrote:
Just a quick expansion on the July support suspension.

Cambridge Repair Service is suspended for the month of July as Gary Kammerer and his bride will be in Indonesia on their honeymoon - and visiting with the bride's parents.

Please make arrangements (call Gary) post August 1st for any Cambridge repair needs.

Congratulations, Gary !

http://clearnav.net/index.html

Unfortunately my clearnav picked this weekend to lock up with a blank dark screen. Is anybody around that knows this unit?
Roy

Yep- dead processor.
UH
Old July 4th 15, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 3:46:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 2:43:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:06:27 AM UTC-4, KiloKilo wrote:
Just a quick expansion on the July support suspension.

Cambridge Repair Service is suspended for the month of July as Gary Kammerer and his bride will be in Indonesia on their honeymoon - and visiting with the bride's parents.

Please make arrangements (call Gary) post August 1st for any Cambridge repair needs.

Congratulations, Gary !

http://clearnav.net/index.html

Unfortunately my clearnav picked this weekend to lock up with a blank dark screen. Is anybody around that knows this unit?
Roy

Yep- dead processor.
UH

Gee, that sounds expensive . . .

Roy
Old July 4th 15, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 4:51:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 3:46:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 2:43:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:06:27 AM UTC-4, KiloKilo wrote:
Just a quick expansion on the July support suspension.

Cambridge Repair Service is suspended for the month of July as Gary Kammerer and his bride will be in Indonesia on their honeymoon - and visiting with the bride's parents.

Please make arrangements (call Gary) post August 1st for any Cambridge repair needs.

Congratulations, Gary !

http://clearnav.net/index.html

Unfortunately my clearnav picked this weekend to lock up with a blank dark screen. Is anybody around that knows this unit?
Roy

Yep- dead processor.
UH

Gee, that sounds expensive . . .

Roy

I just bit the bullet and did the CNII upgrade since I had been thinking about it anyway.
UH
Old July 4th 15, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 5:11:59 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

Does it use the same stick controller and fit the same panel mount? If so, I may do the same.
ROY
Old July 4th 15, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6X

yes. no change to controller or mounting dimensions. Enhanced processor speed makes a big difference when changing screens or making selections.
Old July 5th 15, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 5:47:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

"Speed is money, how fast do you want to go????....!!!!".
Updates on ANY "PC based system" are normal. Some are "bug fixes", some are "Enhancements"...... You won't know until the "full update"..... meaning, if you do some updates WITHOUT doing the updated config file, "You're screwed".......