Looking for Bonanza N4252D

Old October 15th 03, 01:15 AM
Hayden McKaskle

Default Looking for Bonanza N4252D

I am trying to find my father's Beechcraft Bonanza, call sign N4252D.
Likely built late 50s / early 60s. He sold it ca. 1974 after developing
heart disease. Would love a picture. Please email.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
Old October 15th 03, 01:29 AM
DaveSproul

I am trying to find my father's Beechcraft Bonanza, call sign N4252D.

Why not visit "landings.com" to get the name and address of the current
registered owner? I've found this an endlessly fascinating pursuit.

I looked back at all the N-numbers of the planes my father owned or flew and
was able to locate many. I found his favorite old Stinson in Long Island, and
it's in better shape than when he owned it! Being able to forward a new picture
of it to him was one of my best gifts.

Dave Sproul - Bethesda, MD

Old October 15th 03, 01:37 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Hayden McKaskle wrote:

I am trying to find my father's Beechcraft Bonanza, call sign N4252D.

According to the landings database, it's owned by Travis Aircraft, Inc.,
3511 Silverside Rd, Suite 105, Wilmington, DE, 19810-4902.

George Patterson
A woman's perfect breakfast occurs when she's sitting at the table sipping
gourmet coffee while looking at pictures of her son on the cover of Sports
Illustrated, her daughter on the cover of Business Week, her boyfriend on
the cover of Playgirl, and her husband on the back of the milk carton.
Old October 16th 03, 01:23 PM
Jean-Paul Roy

N-number : N4252D
Aircraft Serial Number : D-4469
Aircraft Manufacturer : BEECH
Model : G35
Engine Manufacturer : CONT MOTOR
Model : E225 SERIES
Aircraft Year : 1956
Owner Name : TRAVIS AIRCRAFT INC
Owner Address : 3511 SILVERSIDE RD STE 105
WILMINGTON, DE, 19810-4902
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 09-Dec-1992
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard

news: ...

Old October 16th 03, 05:20 PM
Chris Hoffmann

Jeez.......I wish there was something like that for classic old cars......

--
Chris Hoffmann
Student Pilot @ UES

.. .