Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

Old August 19th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dan[_9_]

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia ...

.... that if they don't play nice, we will hold our breath until we turn
blue!

Dan
Old August 19th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Raymond O'Hara

"Dan" wrote in message
... that if they don't play nice, we will hold our breath until we turn
blue!

and stamp our feet, don't forget the stamping of feet.

remeber the republicans have said that countries don't invade other
countries in the 21st century.

Old August 20th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
george

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:
Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3
Old August 20th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

On Aug 19, 9:02�pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

Russia claims Georgian "provocation" for the invasion of that nation
and now Polish "provocation" with the missile deal in progress- making
them a Russian target.

Let's play that game and say Russian Bears around Alaska are
"provocation" and splash a few

Rob
Old August 20th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

Rob Arndt wrote:
On Aug 19, 9:02�pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

Russia claims Georgian "provocation" for the invasion of that nation
and now Polish "provocation" with the missile deal in progress- making
them a Russian target.

Let's play that game and say Russian Bears around Alaska are
"provocation" and splash a few

Rob

Erm, shaniqua? Did the Soviets shooting down U.S. aircraft during the
cold war stop the incursions into Soviet airspace? Do try thinking for a
change.

I have an idea, seeing as you think killing human beings is a
solution why not lie about your age and go join the French Foreign
Legion or German army since we know you don't believe in serving the
U.S. and you have lied to us many times you should give it a try. Maybe
you will get to actually do something brave for the first time in your
life. Just make sure you don't shoot yourself in the foot on day one of
small arms training.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 20th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

On Aug 19, 10:12�pm, tankfixer wrote:
In article 09eb4f53-09f5-475a-86a5-
, says...

On Aug 19, 9:02?pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

Russia claims Georgian "provocation" for the invasion of that nation
and now Polish "provocation" with the missile deal in progress- making
them a Russian target.

Let's play that game and say Russian Bears around Alaska are
"provocation" and splash a few

Fortunately we never could be bothered to volunteer to serve so we are
safe from your delusions.

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

So working on a M-60 somehow makes you both a political analyst and
military strategist?

Dream on, Tinkerbell.

Everything on this NG is opinion anyway.

All you are doing in sitting on your ass and hoping resurgent Russian
military power/aggression will just go away.

Congratulations, you are now a Canadian or European

Rob

Old August 20th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

On Aug 19, 9:02?pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:
Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska
As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3
Russia claims Georgian "provocation" for the invasion of that nation
and now Polish "provocation" with the missile deal in progress- making
them a Russian target.
Let's play that game and say Russian Bears around Alaska are
"provocation" and splash a few

Fortunately we never could be bothered to volunteer to serve so we are
safe from your delusions.

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

So working on a M-60 somehow makes you both a political analyst and
military strategist?

Well, you long ago proved writing a blog makes you neither an analyst
nor strategist, so who do you say something as silly as that?

Everything on this NG is opinion anyway.

You poor girl, why must you pretend your opinion is better than
anyone else's?

All you are doing in sitting on your ass and hoping resurgent Russian

military power/aggression will just go away.

All you are doing in sitting on your ass and hoping for a war between
anyone as long as you don't have to go fight it yourself.

Congratulations, you are now a Canadian or European

At least he served his own country, you seem more interested in
serving a country you haven't even visited.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 20th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
tankfixer

In article 284a5176-e895-4a2a-a622-0a39b7cea6b6
@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 19, 9:02?pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

Russia claims Georgian "provocation" for the invasion of that nation
and now Polish "provocation" with the missile deal in progress- making
them a Russian target.

Let's play that game and say Russian Bears around Alaska are
"provocation" and splash a few

Fortunately we never could be bothered to volunteer to serve so we are
safe from your delusions.

So working on a M-60 somehow makes you both a political analyst and
military strategist?

It gives one a perspective you will never aquire.

You assume it's the only job I've ever had in the military.

Dream on, Tinkerbell.

Everything on this NG is opinion anyway.

Much of ill-informed and outright silly.

All you are doing in sitting on your ass and hoping resurgent Russian
military power/aggression will just go away.

No, I'm not offering stupid opinions based on incomplete and half true
news reports.
That is folly.

Congratulations, you are now a Canadian or European

And I would still be a better man than you ....

Old August 20th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Rob Arndt[_2_]

On Aug 19, 9:02�pm, george wrote:
On Aug 19, 6:35 pm, Tiger wrote:

Rice warns Moscow about its bomber runs off Alaska

As if that's never happened before.
Unless they encroach upon US airspace there's not a lot can be done.
Unless Conny wants to start WW3

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

People like you make me sick; you know, the ones that always wanna
negotiate peace with terrorists, rouge nations, dictators, and
anything of Slavic origin.

Rob