Gliders in the Grand Canyon

Old June 3rd 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Snowbird

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

"Mxsmanic" wrote :
Since according to you MSFS acurately simulates everything including
wake turbulance and posters here are not believeable, why are you
asking instead of just using MSFS to answer the question?

Because I know very little about flying gliders, and trial and error is a
slow
way to learn.

Why do you want this information?
What possible use is the answer to you, since by your own admission you'd
never dare to try it yourself?
Why can't you research it yourself? Google is your friend. And MSFS too, it
seems.
Why do you want us to spend our time on researching your problem, especially
since you seem to have lots of time yourself ?
Why do you pose the question to this group anyway, as you have already
repeatably dismissed our answers as "incorrect" ?
You say you base your present knowledge on your own research, yet now you
want to avoid learning by your own simulation experience, and instead rely
on our information, despite having numerous times dismissed such
information. Based on that behavior, how can we trust that you are actually
interested in the information, and not just in endless arguing ?

Old June 3rd 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

writes:

Why do you ask?

Never mind.
Old June 3rd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Snowbird writes:

Why do you want this information?
What possible use is the answer to you, since by your own admission you'd
never dare to try it yourself?
Why can't you research it yourself? Google is your friend. And MSFS too, it
seems.
Why do you want us to spend our time on researching your problem, especially
since you seem to have lots of time yourself ?
Why do you pose the question to this group anyway, as you have already
repeatably dismissed our answers as "incorrect" ?
You say you base your present knowledge on your own research, yet now you
want to avoid learning by your own simulation experience, and instead rely
on our information, despite having numerous times dismissed such
information. Based on that behavior, how can we trust that you are actually
interested in the information, and not just in endless arguing ?

If you don't know, there's no point in posting.
Old June 3rd 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 3, 9:45 am, Mxsmanic wrote:

If you don't know, there's no point in posting.

Nor in your asking. The correct answer is that gliders are dangerous,
just like the powered "tin cans" your deathly fear and consider those
who fly them foolish.

F--

Old June 3rd 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Richard Riley writes:

From what you've posted previously, you'd only use
my answer as a starting point to insult me, belittle my experience and
claim I don't know what I'm talking about.

I don't insult anyone, even after being insulted myself, as this post proves.
Old June 3rd 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation
Bertie the Bunyip

On Jun 3, 3:44 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
Why do you ask?

Never mind.

What planning your next terrorist attack using gliders?

Bwawhawhahwhahswhhwhahhw

Bertie

Old June 3rd 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip

On Jun 3, 6:30 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Richard Riley writes:
From what you've posted previously, you'd only use
my answer as a starting point to insult me, belittle my experience and
claim I don't know what I'm talking about.

I don't insult anyone, even after being insulted myself, as this post proves.

Actuaslly, you do, your autism prevents you from seeing this.

bertie