Venus Airships / by Brad Guth

Old May 6th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
Hagar

Default Venus Airships / by Brad Guth

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On May 5, 6:32 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On May 5, 7:25 am, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip floating airbag

Why don’t you suggest whatever makes Hagar a happy camper.

.. – Brad Guth

OK, Brad, I would like to see big gigantic ****ing gondolas, like those in
Venice, only 100 times larger. We could hire genuine Wap gondoliers to
operate huge foam rubber paddles to propel us through the acidic vapor. A
1/4 inch cover of old fashioned axle grease should suffice for protection
from the Sun and some old WWII Kraut helmets for protection against any
other debris floating around. Some bagpipes for background music would be
nice. Marshmallows could be toasted by merely hanging them over the edge for
about 5 seconds.

See, I'm with you all the way on this. So, Heavens to Murgatroyd, let's get
cracking on the design of this ever so futuristic venture.

Old May 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 6, 2:25 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On May 5, 6:32 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On May 5, 7:25 am, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

snip floating airbag
Why don’t you suggest whatever makes Hagar a happy camper.

. – Brad Guth

OK, Brad, I would like to see big gigantic ****ing gondolas, like those in
Venice, only 100 times larger. We could hire genuine Wap gondoliers to
operate huge foam rubber paddles to propel us through the acidic vapor. A
1/4 inch cover of old fashioned axle grease should suffice for protection
from the Sun and some old WWII Kraut helmets for protection against any
other debris floating around. Some bagpipes for background music would be
nice. Marshmallows could be toasted by merely hanging them over the edge for
about 5 seconds.

5 seconds might even be good enough to defrost a frozen pizza, that is
if you'd landed where it's 735 K or better. Otherwise, at 50 km and
within the season of nighttime it's kind of cool outside, and even by
their season of day it's just getting nicely desert like warm and
relatively crystal dry.

See, I'm with you all the way on this. So, Heavens to Murgatroyd, let's get
cracking on the design of this ever so futuristic venture.

Let us start off with the outer shell or composite hull, though not
hardly so futuristic because, I believe most everything necessary has
already been invented. We just have to carefully select from any
number of viable options.

If really big or even aerodynamically sleek and unified blimp like
isn't an option, then how about using 5 spheres of 10 meters diameter
each for creating this 50 meter long prototype of our robotic
airship. With some careful reductions in its inert mass, a fully
terrestrial capable version (similar to a 60~65 km Venus application)
should be doable, especially since modern electrical and electronic
technology has gotten so much more energy efficient and micro in size,
as well as representing hardly any payload mass.
. - Brad Guth
Old May 7th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
LIBERATOR[_3_]

On May 5, 7:19*am, BradGuth wrote:
On May 5, 12:34 am, LIBERATOR wrote:

Brad what did you think of that "Disclosure Project"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUkorwww.disclosureproject.org

Thanks to our popular mainstream media that'll publish and/or exclude
whatever they're told by those in charge, and otherwise by that of our
"no child left behind" policy, I didn't here a darn thing about it,
and Usenet/Groups certainly didn't make much if anything of it.
(wonder why)

Besides the fact that ETs do exist, and that it's quite likely they
have also existed/coexisted on Venus (because that's technically
doable), what if anything of this "Disclosure Project" doings had
anything whatsoever to do with any composite rigid airship, as
intended for cruising Venus?

In other words, why did you fail to grasp the meaning or intent of
this topic "Venus Airships"?
. - Brad Guth

I found that it's semi-truthful, they're lying purposefully leaning
that "yeah UFOs exist, but they're not by man they're by space
monsters". We all know the NAZIs under Hitler invented UFOs, and
because Hitler eliminating debt they don't want the culture to be
discovered, so they have to use extraterrestrials, or rather "space
monsters" to be the originating source of UFOs.

We all know NASA has them and they're way beyond the speed of light.
www.greyfalcon.us

Brad please review this book completely, I bought it before knowing it
was online, you can save yourself $20.00
http://www.missilegate.com/rfz/index2.htm

It's solid fact that the NAZIs invented UFOs.
Old May 7th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 6, 5:52 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

I have few doubts that Hitler's private cache of Zionist NAZI wizards
of physics and science most likely did accomplish something UFO disk
like as a terrestrial/atmospheric aircraft, perhaps of technology
assisted along by some ET encounter. However, interplanetary or much
less of any light speed craft is not part of the package deal.

I'm also fairly certain that DARPA has obtained access to more than
one for-real ET UFO, though doubtful as flyable/operational.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 7th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote in news:60fd3bdd-ede0-4c06-8e82-
:

On May 4, 2:31*pm, BradGuth wrote:
Being a little hot, buoyant and having 10% less gravity is

actually a
darn good thing if you were a Venusian airship, even if limited as

an oven-wrap or KetaSpire PEEK polyetheretherketone and fiber
reinforced balloon. *Such fiber reinforced composites do exist,
although an outer skin of something in basic titanium shouldn’t be
excluded for this rigid airship configuration.

For this topic I have an unusual airship to R&D, as intended for a
rather toasty dry and calm environment. *Think of this application

as
a floating city if you like, or consider this one as merely a

small
or
as large as need be robotic probe that can remain efficiently

aloft
for nearly unlimited time without much energy demand while

drifting
or
even when cruising along at perhaps an average air-speed of less

than
10 m/s, as such wouldn’t demand but a few kw for managing a good

sized
airship.

Taking into account the 1.75 kg/m3 by day and perhaps 2.5 kg/m3 of
nighttime buoyancy at 50 km is roughly worth twice that of any
terrestrial airship application, and for the most part it’s

actually
fairly calm, kind of inert nice enough and even relatively cool
because it’s at such a good deal of altitude away from that

geothermal
radiating planet, and otherwise operating within the nighttime

season,
and still situated well enough below the bulk of those otherwise

thick
and nasty acidic clouds.

Because the inert infrastructure of this rigid airship doesn’t

change
per given altitude means that its hauling capacity or payload is
capable of becoming downright impressive, getting much better as

one
operates at lower altitudes, such as below 35 km by season of day

and
below 25 km by season of nighttime is where that robust S8/CO2
atmosphere is nearly crystal dry and clear for as far as you can

see
(depending on terrain, roughly 500 km in all directions).

Initially, this is a very rigid composite and robust kind of

mostly
robotic airship, intended as an extended expedition probe. *It’s
somewhat of a conventional blimp like craft, except using a rigid
composite hull with a 6:1 L/W ratio instead of the more common
terrestrial 5:1.

In my way of thinking, it has a rather thick outer composite hull
that’s nicely insulative (critical science instrument/components

area
being insulated by R-100 or better) as obviously acidic proof, not

mention melt proof, not that its failsafe hydrogen gas

displacement
or
that of its vacuum worth of artificial buoyancy need be all that

acid
proof or even having to be excessively cooled, because the bulk of
this airship can be rated for 811 K (1000°F).

There are four rather over-sized longitudinal stabilizer fins,

used
for obvious flight stability, but also utilized for their heat-
exchanging functions, and otherwise a pair of midship underbelly
landing skids (just in case).

Its configuration might incorporate one fully ducted set of large
diameter counter-rotating pusher fans, plus four other fully

rotatable
thrusters (two on either forward/aft side for a total boost of 10%
main engine thrust), that collectively can also be utilized as

forward/
reverse motion thrusters. The maximum velocity potential of 100

m/s
need not be necessary, and certainly not one of those all or

nothing
considerations, because 10 m/s is more than good enough unless
striving to migrate though those acidic clouds in order to cruise
essentially above the 75 km nighttime worth of those fast moving
clouds (80~85 km by day) .

This craft is not going to be your average Hindenburg, much less
flammable or otherwise combustible, although intended for

efficiently
cruising about Venus where size and mass are of little concern

when
having 64+ kg/m3 worth of buoyancy, and only 90.5% gravity to work
with is certainly going to avoid all sorts of inert mass
considerations that would have more than grounded the Hindenburg.

In addition to certain liquid fuels that can be safely

incorporated,
there will be a pair of custom RTGs running at more than hot

enough
melt aluminum, and a likely Stirling thermal dynamic process of
utilizing that heat at roughly 25+% efficiency for all of the

onboard
systems and main propulsion.

Getting rid of 75% worth of RTG heat shouldn’t be all that
insurmountable, especially with such a thermally conductive flow

of
that toasty Venusian atmosphere flowing past, as worthy of

*roughly
10% the density of water, in that the closer we cruise *to the
geothermally active surface the more dense and thermally

conductive
becomes the surrounding S8 and CO2 atmosphere.

Once again, on behalf of Usenet/Group diehard naysayers, this

topic
is
not about our having to terraform Venus, or that of our having to
prance ourselves about in the buff, at least not without our

trusty
OveGlove jumpsuit and portable CO2--co/o2 plus heat-exchanging

unit.
Instead, we’re talking mostly about a fully robotic craft that

really
doesn’t care how hot and nasty it is outside, and may never have

land for the next hundred years, with a future human flight

configured
version that’s clearly scaled in sufficient volume in order to

suit
the applications of sustaining human our frail life for extended
periods of time while cruising extensively at or below 25 km.

Even though Geoffrey Landis wisely publishes most everything of

his
expertise as science fiction, it’s based entirely upon the regular
laws of physics, and for the most part using the best available
science. *This doesn’t mean that I’d worship each and every

publishe
word of Landis or from others of his kind, although it does fully
demonstrate that I’m not the one and only wise enough individual
that’s deductively thinking constructively and thus positively

about
accomplishing those Venus expeditions.

Venus exploration papers / Geoffrey A. Landis
*
http://www.sff.net/people/geoffrey.landis/papers.html

Evaluation of Long Duration Flight on Venus / by Anthony J.

Colozza
and Geoffrey A. Landis
*http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/20...006-214452.pdf
*This paper was for the most part generated long after my having
insisted that such a mission via aircraft/airship was technically
doable, although this Geoffrey and Anthony version focused mostly

on
behalf of solar powered and RTG as necessary, whereas such there’s
nothing much innovative or all that ground breaking to report,
especially since much of their airship application is operated

within
a terrestrial like environment by way of keeping good altitude.

This is not saying that my ideas are of the one and only do-or-die
alternatives, as I’m not the least bit opposed to incorporating

viable
alternatives, or having to share most of the credits with those

having
contributed their honest expertise. *In other words, I’m not the

bad
guy here, nor am I interested in hearing from those having

ulterior
motives or counter intentions of merely topic/author stalking and
bashing for all they can muster.
. – Brad Guth

Brad what did you think of that "Disclosure Project"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk or

www.disclosureproject.org

Hey Libby! How's thngs at the Bates motel?

does this havce anything to do withg the late great bodes sunspot

I don't think so, unless Libby's lunacy actually runs in an 11 year
cycle.

Bertie

Old May 7th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I don't think so, unless Libby's lunacy actually runs in an 11 year
cycle.

Bertie

Finally a thread where you can actually fit in. Aren't you proud for
bringing this kind of intellect to RAP?

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I express how truly ungrateful we all
are.

Old May 7th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:YyjUj.31815$KJ1.18900
@newsfe19.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I don't think so, unless Libby's lunacy actually runs in an 11 year
cycle.

Bertie

Finally a thread where you can actually fit in. Aren't you proud for
bringing this kind of intellect to RAP?

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I express how truly ungrateful we

all
are.

Careful there, you'l injure yourself.

Bertie
Old May 8th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
Phil J

On May 6, 10:33*pm, BradGuth wrote:
I have few doubts that Hitler's private cache of Zionist NAZI wizards
of physics and science most likely did accomplish something UFO disk
like as a terrestrial/atmospheric aircraft, perhaps of technology
assisted along by some ET encounter. *However, interplanetary or much
less of any light speed craft is not part of the package deal.

I'm also fairly certain that DARPA has obtained access to more than
one for-real ET UFO, though doubtful as flyable/operational.
. - Brad Guth

Big-eyed beans from Venus,
Don't let anything come between us.

Captain Beefheart
Old May 8th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 8, 5:34 am, "Jeff Findley" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

anews.com...

BradGuth wrote:
You are James Follet, AICMF

Stop replying to Brad Guth's posts. At the very least, please learn how to
trim the quote of his post, especially if your reply is only one line!

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Terrific, in that "ah" and others of his/her silly kind are simply
another infowar cop or private minion doing his/her brown-nosed job of
protecting their collective status quo, rather than contributing
constructively as to the topic at hand. Just think if the likes of
Einstein were not Jewish, where would we be, would there have even
been a WWII or much less a mutually perpetrated cold-war?

It seems there's no end to the incest mutated pile or heap of
disinformation and DARPA mindset folks here in Usenet. It's as though
Google/NONA have accommodated their very own army of such clowns,
spooks and moles from their rusemaster dark side.

99.9% of Usenet seems to be sold on having allowed our government and
of its faith-based puppeteers to essentially pillage, plunder and rape
humanity, and to otherwise traumatize our frail environment for all
it's worth.

Apparently 3200% energy inflation in the past 60 years isn't good
enough for their New World Order. So, they'd rather topic/author
stalk, bash and impose as much banishment as they can muster.
Figures, just like in their good old Hitler days, doesn't it.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 8th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy
Hagar

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On May 7, 7:33 pm, "Hagar" wrote:

Why go through all that design trouble, let's see if we can find a copy
of
the construction plans and specifications of the Hindenburg.

PS: Is there lightning on Venus ??

When you graduate into becoming a 5th grader, we'll talk.

Until then, keep working on becoming that smart 5th grader.
. - Brad Guth

Then I'd better stop reading your posts, or I'll never make it.