idea of the safety of aircraft called FLYING SAFER

Old April 18th 12, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alaa Thabet

Default idea of the safety of aircraft called FLYING SAFER

Dear Friend,
The Create the Future Design Contest was launched by the publishers of
NASA Tech Briefs magazine to help stimulate and reward engineering
innovation. The annual event has attracted more than 8,000 product
design ideas from engineers, entrepreneurs, and students worldwide.
I participated with the idea of the safety of aircraft called FLYING
SAFER , see the next link:
http://contest.techbriefs.com/safety...1-flying-safer
Click on the image to enlarge.
If you find this idea useful and helpful I hope that you vote and do
not forget to invite your friends to vote. The more votes the more
chance the implementation of the idea.You must register In order to be
able to vote – register from this link;
http://contest.techbriefs.com/register/registers
After registration you should receive an e mail with confirmation
link, click this link to complete the registration.
I welcome any comments or observations on the idea.
Thank you
Alaa Thabet