strap on jet plane????

Old December 31st 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tony

Default strap on jet plane????

If you have a high speed connection, click on this.

http://jet-man.com/actuel_eng.html

I'll stick to a well instrumented Mooney, thanks very much.

Old January 1st 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
muff528

"Tony" wrote in message
ps.com...
If you have a high speed connection, click on this.

http://jet-man.com/actuel_eng.html

I'll stick to a well instrumented Mooney, thanks very much.

I wanna do THAT!
Great clip (and background music, too!)

Old January 1st 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

("muff528" wrote)
http://jet-man.com/actuel_eng.html

I wanna do THAT!
Great clip (and background music, too!)

I did some research on the song for my sister, a few weeks ago. Here's what
I found:

http://www.verahallproject.com/lights.html
From the Vera Hall Project webpage

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5760/
Ellen - This is 1930's original version of the song in the "jet" video.
(I had to wait 20 seconds for the music to "connect")

http://www.smokecds.com/mp3/155056.mp3
Vera Hall - from 1937

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0O1yqLBrVA
YouTube
Moby - "Natural Blues" Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkrGTKcdnIQ&mode=related&search
YouTube
Moby, Jill Scott and Blue Man Group (Live at the Grammys)

Montblack
The Cooooool "jet" link:
http://www.jet-man.com/actuel_eng.html
click "Play" inside the main TV image - under the word "ACTUAL"
(Do not click on one of the tiny "video" links - different footage)

Old January 1st 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
muff528

"Montblack" wrote in message
("muff528" wrote)
http://jet-man.com/actuel_eng.html

I wanna do THAT!
Great clip (and background music, too!)

I did some research on the song for my sister, a few weeks ago. Here's
what I found:

http://www.verahallproject.com/lights.html
From the Vera Hall Project webpage

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5760/
Ellen - This is 1930's original version of the song in the "jet" video.
(I had to wait 20 seconds for the music to "connect")

http://www.smokecds.com/mp3/155056.mp3
Vera Hall - from 1937

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0O1yqLBrVA
YouTube
Moby - "Natural Blues" Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkrGTKcdnIQ&mode=related&search
YouTube
Moby, Jill Scott and Blue Man Group (Live at the Grammys)

Montblack
The Cooooool "jet" link:
http://www.jet-man.com/actuel_eng.html
click "Play" inside the main TV image - under the word "ACTUAL"
(Do not click on one of the tiny "video" links - different footage)

Thanks Montblack, for the links. Saved my lazy butt from googling for
them:-)
I particularly liked the Vera Hall mp3 link. Made me want to dust off my old
J-45
and try to start hacking away at some of that old stuff. Now, if i could
only find
my old Leadbelly and Sonny & Brownie albums.......

BTW- The jet-man site has many cool videos. The one with the Mirage III 's
playing in the Alps is visually incredible! Are these guys on serious
government
business patrolling the Swiss skies or are they just out having a good time?

Happy New Year,
Tony P.