A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Cambridge Mark IV Power Cable

Old October 26th 18, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Len[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Cambridge Mark IV Power Cable

Hello,

I have a Cambridge Mk IV vario and am trying to find what connector is used to power it. I believe it's a 3 pin DIN type, (shield, power, ground) but the manual doesn't really provide much information. If anyone else has a Mk IV or would know that would be great; it'll save me some time looking on Mauser/Digikey.

Cheers,

-Len
Old October 27th 18, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
external usenet poster

Default Cambridge Mark IV Power Cable

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 11:11:14 AM UTC-5, Len wrote:
Hello,

I have a Cambridge Mk IV vario and am trying to find what connector is used to power it. I believe it's a 3 pin DIN type, (shield, power, ground) but the manual doesn't really provide much information. If anyone else has a Mk IV or would know that would be great; it'll save me some time looking on Mauser/Digikey.

Cheers,

-Len

Do you have a picture of the unit?