ASG29 questions...

Old March 25th 14, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default ASG29 questions...

2 things:

1) Does anyone have a detailed guide or notes on placement of turbulator tapes on the ASG29? 18 meter is the priority, 15 meter sections would be nice to have. I am also looking for an inventory list of what size, brand, type of seals and t tape to buy, etc.

2) Does anyone have an electronic copy of the flight manual?

John Murray is working on ordering a seal "kit" from Schleicher. But I wondered if anyone had taken this a step further...

Thanks in advance,

Sean
7T
Old March 25th 14, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, March 24, 2014 7:18:47 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
2 things: 1) Does anyone have a detailed guide or notes on placement of turbulator tapes on the ASG29? 18 meter is the priority, 15 meter sections would be nice to have. I am also looking for an inventory list of what size, brand, type of seals and t tape to buy, etc. 2) Does anyone have an electronic copy of the flight manual? John Murray is working on ordering a seal "kit" from Schleicher. But I wondered if anyone had taken this a step further... Thanks in advance, Sean 7T

All the required information is in the maintenance manual. Sizes, positions, the works.
UH
Old March 25th 14, 07:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:28:40 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, March 24, 2014 7:18:47 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:

2 things: 1) Does anyone have a detailed guide or notes on placement of turbulator tapes on the ASG29? 18 meter is the priority, 15 meter sections would be nice to have. I am also looking for an inventory list of what size, brand, type of seals and t tape to buy, etc. 2) Does anyone have an electronic copy of the flight manual? John Murray is working on ordering a seal "kit" from Schleicher. But I wondered if anyone had taken this a step further... Thanks in advance, Sean 7T

Hi Sean

there is an electronic copy of the flight manual in the downloads section of the asw27 owners yahoo group. Also a german one he http://www.schaenis-soaring.ch/flugz...gzeuge/asg-29/

Greetz Ueli
Old March 26th 14, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Thanks guys!
Old November 9th 18, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Any 29 groups online??
Old November 9th 18, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, November 9, 2018 at 9:07:53 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Any 29 groups online??

This is part of the ASW-27 discussion group.
UH