ILEC SN10B + Oudie For Sale

Old June 24th 17, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ILEC SN10B + Oudie For Sale

I upgraded my panel and have an SN10B bundle for sale ... thanks. KK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ILEC-SN10B-R...TTV O&vxp=mtr
Old June 24th 17, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 12:05:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I upgraded my panel and have an SN10B bundle for sale ... thanks. KK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ILEC-SN10B-R...TTV O&vxp=mtr

Too bad you cut off the temperature probe which is required for proper operation...
Old June 25th 17, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Too bad you cut off the temperature probe which is required for proper operation...

I'm all for lowering the price because of this, but I believe I see the temp probe leads correctly going into the main harness (the other cut blue and white leads I assume are previous modifications). Not so?
Mike
Old June 25th 17, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The probe was cut by accident ... it is in the photo ... won't re-splicing the probe restore operation?
Old June 25th 17, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:42:35 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The probe was cut by accident ... it is in the photo ...
won't re-splicing the probe restore operation?

If its connected to the probe inputs and not the cruise/climb input...

Old June 25th 17, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

If its connected to the probe inputs and not the cruise/climb input...

Dave,

I re-connected the t-probe to the wires to the DB-15 temp inputs (pins 1&2).

Looking at the manual -- I think I have to go to the Vario Tuning Page to see the OAT being reported by the probe?

Thx ... kk
Old June 25th 17, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:17:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:
If its connected to the probe inputs and not the cruise/climb input...

Dave,

I re-connected the t-probe to the wires to the DB-15 temp inputs (pins 1&2).

Looking at the manual -- I think I have to go to the Vario Tuning Page to see the OAT being reported by the probe?

Thx ... kk

OK - the Vario Tuning Page OAT value quickly climbs when I hold the temp probe in my hand ... and then returns to room temp when i rest it on my desk -- so appears to be working correctly.

For those who have made eBay bids ... I will remove/cancel your bid if you are no longer interested in the unit ... let me know ...

I will also add a note to the e-bay auction indicating the temp probe wire was cut - and reconnected.

KK

Old June 26th 17, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:05:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I upgraded my panel and have an SN10B bundle for sale ... thanks. KK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ILEC-SN10B-R...TTV O&vxp=mtr

I would like to buy this but I can not bid because I am in Canada. I have a shipping address in Montana. Would you consider selling to me direct?
Old June 27th 17, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 12:37:12 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:05:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I upgraded my panel and have an SN10B bundle for sale ... thanks. KK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ILEC-SN10B-R...TTV O&vxp=mtr

I would like to buy this but I can not bid because I am in Canada. I have a shipping address in Montana. Would you consider selling to me direct?

E-Bay had a nice tool set and provides additional protection for sellers and buyers - which is why I prefer to use it. Sorry to hear that you cannot participate - but the auction already has a couple of bidders - changing the format at this time would be unfair. Thanks. kk

complete ILEC SN10B system for sale Wolf Soaring 0 September 12th 16 05:49 AM
For Sale: ILEC SN10B 2-seat System with USB Adapter Paul Remde Soaring 2 November 22nd 15 10:20 PM
ILEC SN10B for sale [email protected] Soaring 1 September 16th 14 03:31 PM
ILEC SN10B [email protected] Soaring 5 August 28th 13 10:55 PM
ILEC SN10B for sale - with many extras Paul Remde Soaring 0 April 30th 13 04:28 PM