Next Generation Pilot?

Old December 26th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Next Generation Pilot?

Don't know, but I sure hope so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMg34Ijh-S4

The joys of sharing what we do......

Allen
Old December 27th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Dec 26, 3:31*pm, " wrote:
Don't know, but I sure hope so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMg34Ijh-S4

The joys of sharing what we do......

Allen

She's holding the yoke just like most pre-solo students do. I've seen
that grip many times!
-Robert, CFII
Old December 27th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 26, 7:26*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Dec 26, 3:31*pm, " wrote:

She's holding the yoke just like most pre-solo students do. I've seen
that grip many times!
-Robert, CFII

No "faking" she a first timer. You should have seen her taxi.

It wasn't purty and surely wasn't safe to leave it to her!
Old December 27th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:26:50 -0800 (PST), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote:

She's holding the yoke just like most pre-solo students do. I've seen
that grip many times!
-Robert, CFII

Most of us probably had the same grip.
Old December 27th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 27, 12:10*pm, John Smith wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
Don't know, but I sure hope so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMg34Ijh-S4

The joys of sharing what we do......

Nice video editing, although the music was a little chaotic.
It looks like she had fun.

She has way more imagination then I do, I liked the way she inserted
the pictures.

Timing a tad off with the music clips, but I did like the way she did
clip the song sentence out.

Allen
Old December 30th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:40:48 -0500, B A R R Y wrote:

Most of us probably had the same grip.

Pause and look at the panel when it appears. I've seen worse altitude
control from PPs.

I hope she makes the leap.

- Andrew
Old December 30th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 29, 6:49*pm, Andrew Gideon wrote:

I hope she makes the leap.

* * * * - Andrew

Makes the two of us :-))

And videos don't like, she was even looking out the window where she
was flying to (I.E. clearing turn) without me saying a word.

Allen