Planes are EVIL, the DEVIL created them in HELL ! ! !

Old October 24th 04, 10:51 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default Planes are EVIL, the DEVIL created them in HELL ! ! !

Planes are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you fly Planes, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop flying them now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Planes are evil, flying them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Planes.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
Old October 24th 04, 12:08 PM
Nemo l'Ancien

Ah, le merveulleux go=FBt de la moquette fum=E9ee....
Old October 24th 04, 07:44 PM
Michal Los

Uzytkownik "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" napisal w wiadomosci
om...
Planes are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you fly Planes, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop flying them now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Planes are evil, flying them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Planes.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Wow... It's true!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!
Thing about...
HELL-CAT?!?!?!
HELL-DIVER?!?!
DEMON!?!?!
VAMPIRE!?!?!
VIXEN?!?!?!

AAAAa I'm damned!!!!!!

;-)
michal

Old October 24th 04, 08:54 PM
José Herculano

Maybe in the Royal Navy...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe...hip/index.html

Crazy world....

_____________
José Herculano

Old October 25th 04, 06:05 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...

Planes are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

No.......that's WOMEN you idiot, not planes!!!!

There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell.
There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell...

I see........ you have never REALLY met any fighter pilots, have you?
:-))

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired

Old October 25th 04, 02:47 PM
Peter Stickney

In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" writes:

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...

Planes are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

No.......that's WOMEN you idiot, not planes!!!!

There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell.
There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell...

I see........ you have never REALLY met any fighter pilots, have you?
:-))

C'mon Dud, you know me better than that.
Actually, Martin Caiden, in eoe of his Really Fiction stories,
addressed just this very issue in a short story in Janet Morris'
"Heroes in Hell: series.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old October 25th 04, 04:24 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Peter Stickney" wrote in message
In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" writes:

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...

Planes are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect
your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

No.......that's WOMEN you idiot, not planes!!!!

There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell.
There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell...

I see........ you have never REALLY met any fighter pilots, have you?
:-))

C'mon Dud, you know me better than that.
Actually, Martin Caiden, in one of his Really Fiction stories,
addressed just this very issue in a short story in Janet Morris'
"Heroes in Hell: series.

Martin C. did indeed have a flare for "fiction". Some of what he wrote
brought a REAL smile to the lips of Suburo Sakai one evening if I
remember right!! :-)

Dudley

Old October 25th 04, 06:51 PM
Peter Stickney

"Dudley Henriques" writes:

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...

Planes are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to collect
your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

No.......that's WOMEN you idiot, not planes!!!!

There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell.
There are no Fighter Pilots down in Hell...

I see........ you have never REALLY met any fighter pilots, have you?
:-))

C'mon Dud, you know me better than that.
Actually, Martin Caiden, in one of his Really Fiction stories,
addressed just this very issue in a short story in Janet Morris'
"Heroes in Hell: series.

Martin C. did indeed have a flare for "fiction". Some of what he wrote
brought a REAL smile to the lips of Suburo Sakai one evening if I
remember right!! :-)

That's why I mentioned it as one of his "Really Fiction" stories.
Like a lot of Sky-Eyed kids in the 1960s, my introduction to aviation
history and tales of aerial Derring-do came from Martin's books. But
as age, maturity, and experience flowed in, I realized that he
was a Storyteller, rather than a Historian - if research and facts got
in the way of the story, they were, shall we say, malleable.
I've rather mixed feelings about him - I'd never use one of his books
for reference, but he got a generation (mine, for the most part)
interested in finding out what happened to the folks that went on
before. He was an early mover & shaker in the Warbird community,
helping build up the interest in keeping the old birds alive that has
led to such stuff as the recovery and restoration of the early P-38
from the Greenland ice.
Some things I really didn't like - the hatchet job that was done on
"Samurai!" is one of them, and his "Fork-Tailed Devil" needs to be
read with a finely tuned Bogometer (The instrument for detecting
Bogons - the Elementary Particle of Bull****).
But damn - could he tell a story. I wouldn't have wanted him to be on
the staff at the Smithsonian, but I can easily see a bunch of late
nights in some bar just off the airport, buying rounds just to keep
the stories coming.

Somebody at one of the Brit Aero-Anorak magazines once described him
as a "Biker of the Skies". I'm sure that wherever he is now, Martin's
raising his glass and grinning in full agreement to that one.

Old October 25th 04, 07:44 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Dudley Henriques" writes:

[...]

I think I'm about with you on this Pete. Old Marty was a hell of a story
teller to be sure, and he did manage to get a generation of young people
interested in the warbird scene. I've never really been able to pin down
a positive or a negative on this though, as I liked talking to the
people who asked me questions about my airplane, but didn't particularly
appreciate the ones who stuffed their Teddy Bears into my carb air
scoop!!
:-)
Caiden wrote great stories , from the adventure viewpoint anyway. He did
I think, go a bit astray on the tech accuracy side of things on
occasion.....literary license so to speak, as they say. :-)
He spent some time with the Thunderbirds in 61 doing his "Thunderbirds"
book, and some of the side stories he left behind him at Nellis are
still laughed about at the O club on Saturday nights I think.
I've always sort of thought of him in the same way I view Harold
Robbins, even considering Robbins was a fictional story teller......but
WHAT a fictional story teller he was!!!
Ernie Gann had a quote that really summed up Martin I think.
"Somewhere in the heavens there is a great invisible genie who every now
and then lets down his pants and ****es all over the pillars of science"
God rest his soul! I just hope Sakai doesn't manage to catch up to him
up there in heaven...but then again, Marty might have gone the other way
at that!! :-)))
:-)))
Dudley