wanted Rotax 532 parts

Old February 12th 04, 12:12 AM
David Dawe

Default wanted Rotax 532 parts

new parts or used
Old February 12th 04, 03:30 AM
Ray

I have a zero time 532 with all the trimmings. Was going to go into a
KitFox, but have not completed the plane. I have sprayed WD40 down the
spark plug holes every 6 months, and turned the engine by hand to keep the
inside clean and lubricated.
Old February 12th 04, 05:12 AM
Richard Lamb

Ray wrote:

I have a zero time 532 with all the trimmings. Was going to go into a
KitFox, but have not completed the plane. I have sprayed WD40 down the
spark plug holes every 6 months, and turned the engine by hand to keep the
inside clean and lubricated.

Whatcha gonna do with the Kitfox?

Richard
Old February 12th 04, 02:39 PM
Ray

Actually I'm going to sell the KitFox as well. Too many projects.
Old February 12th 04, 06:04 PM
Richard Lamb

Ray wrote:

Actually I'm going to sell the KitFox as well. Too many projects.

Weeell, I just sold my Tailwind project and am looking for something
that would qualify under Light Sport rules...

Whatcha got?

Richard
Old February 12th 04, 06:38 PM
Ray

I have a KitFox Model 1 kit. I am about the 3rd owner. I purchased it from
an estate sale in 2000. I have gathered a builder's manual, and have all
parts to complete (I believe) except paint. Includes instruments (AS Alt,
Compass, engine instruments). Zero time 532 with B gearbox and electric
start. 2 blade Warp prop. It is 65% complete. Sitting on gear. Motor
mount completed. All control linkage installed. Brakes (disk) on pilot
side. Wing ribs installed. Wings have been installed on the fuse. 7 gallon
panel tank and 2 aluminum 6 gal wing tanks. Lexan, cowling and fabric
included. Everything there to complete it except the paint. Asking $10,000
with engine, $8,000 without.

Old February 13th 04, 02:08 AM
Ray

I'm located in the Kansas City MO area. How about you?
Old February 13th 04, 11:42 PM
Blueskies

Kalamazoo, MI...A friend at work mentioned that he 'kinda' wanted to build a kitfox...

--
Dan D.

..

Old February 14th 04, 12:15 AM
Morgans

"Blueskies" wrote in message
.com...
Kalamazoo, MI...A friend at work mentioned that he 'kinda' wanted to build

a kitfox...

--
Dan D.

Sounds like he needs to want to build it more than "kinda", or it will have
a couple more owners.
--
Jim in NC

---