"BlueCumulus" bashing Diana-2 has German e-mail address.

Old July 29th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "BlueCumulus" bashing Diana-2 has German e-mail address.

I looked at his profile and his e-mail address is German
". Now I understand his mean spirited agenda. What a
shame... One has to really drop low to be doing this kind of thing.

Old July 30th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BlueCumulus[_2_]

Default "BlueCumulus" showing you some of the problems

I think the pilot was bashed by the manufacturer
by not giving any support when asked
then tell if you would feel good
if this happens to you
and nobody
cares

locked airbrakes at the plane delivery. Manufacturer said to have solved the
problem the same day
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53112477014018

but see these pics after the planes arrival in Australia
locked and unlocked airbrakes, Tocumwal Australia
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53155426687010
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53133951850514

asymmetric engagement of airbrakes, Tocumwal Australia
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53168311588914
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53262800869474

in flight locked airbrakes after landing
fortunately it happened in reach of the airfield
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53202671327314
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...53181196490818

Chris

oups.com...

Old July 30th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jul 29, 7:24 pm, "BlueCumulus" wrote:
I think the pilot was bashed by the manufacturer
by not giving any support when asked
then tell if you would feel good
if this happens to you
and nobody
cares

locked airbrakes at the plane delivery. Manufacturer said to have solved the
problem the same dayhttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531124770...

but see these pics after the planes arrival in Australia
locked and unlocked airbrakes, Tocumwal Australiahttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531554266...http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...50927531339518...

asymmetric engagement of airbrakes, Tocumwal Australiahttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927531683115...http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...50927532628008...

in flight locked airbrakes after landing
fortunately it happened in reach of the airfieldhttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisinfos/Diana_2/photo#50927532026713...http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/chrisi...50927531811964...

Chris

wrote in message

oups.com...

I looked at his profile and his e-mail address is German
". Now I understand his mean spirited agenda. What a
shame... One has to really drop low to be doing this kind of thing.- Hide quoted text -

There is nothing else to say about your posts. You are definitely on a
mission...

Old July 30th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan G

Default "BlueCumulus" showing you some of his problems

BlueCumulus wrote:
and nobody
cares

You got that right

Dan

Old July 31st 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Don't change the subject "BlueCumulus"

On Jul 29, 7:44 pm, Dan G wrote:
BlueCumulus wrote:
and nobody
cares